+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied today for Urgent Visitor Visa, are you convinced with the reasoning?

nash443

Jul 12, 2016
::)
SO here is my first post in the forum, and this topic is what i was searching and it led me here. I have applied for tourist visa today and applied under urgency, reasoning is as following: I have moved to USA in april and on dependent F2 visa, the only official identification ID , recognized by United States is my passport. I do not have driving license or state id yet, due to this i am unable to travel or do any recreational activity eg. getting on ferry, travel to near by places, hotel check in, or order a glass of wine outside. Besides my parents are coming after 8 years to visit USA from 7th July till 30th July and as long as i dont have my ID , ie. my passport with me i will not be able to do any of the activities and show them around as well. My elder brothers birthday is also on 24th July for which they have planned a celebration in Canda along with my parents (already have canada visa) with other family close friends. It is certainly not a matter of life and death but i hope you consider this as personal and family emergency.
Attached: Brother's driving license(for dob) and parents itenary (7th- 30th july)
what do you think? will they consider it? ::)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Unfortunately have to agree with previous poster this is not even close to being a human and compassionate reason to expedite a visitor visa which maybe achieved had been a funeral or terminally ill relative in hospital but simply to attend a birthday celebration unlikely.

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Hello, the visa officer will surely refuse your application with grounds of "immigration status". I was denied before with that reason