BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
hi friends,
i applied for power eng tech and instrumentation eng tech for FALL 2015 on dec 2nd and paid assessment fee on 23 rd. before applying ,i concerned with power engineering department and asked them about the admission process in power eng dept. they said that they follow S curve approach while filling seats and every month top 10% applications will be considered and remaining applications will be compared next month .this process will be followed between october and april. but now i ha d SSSC live chat session with a person and he said that the seats are filled already in the month of october.Now am really confused and nervous too...friends please help me .....does anybody knows exact admission procedure of NAIT??????????will they follow first come first serve basis or will they compare academic standing every month???please let me know so that i can apply for another course along with these/......
my acad stats:
10th-92.6%
12th-97.4%
ielts:7

please help me in this regard..........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
wow wow dude, look at your 12th% , u can easily get into any university in canada and u r applying to college.
why man ? why.