+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied through Abu Dhabi???

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I want to know if there are people here who applied through Abu Dhabi office for spousal sponsorship. I want to start this thread for record keeping over time.

Share your timelines here.

I am awaiting my AOR

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Sorry sghansar....
I was planning to send thrugh abu dhabi initially but suddenly i came across the information that they are dead slow and other stuff so on a day before i was sending application i changed my mind to new delhi.... I hope it was a wise decision....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi

My wife is canadian & we both live in Dubai. Now we have filled all application forms & required documents are ready.

Can you please tell me

1. Where to submit fee? I want to pay total fee upfront
2. Do i need to submit all these application in Abu Dhabi & they will send it to Canada for sponsorship approval or i have to send all applications to Canada through fedex or something?

Thanks

zghansar said:
Hi,

I want to know if there are people here who applied through Abu Dhabi office for spousal sponsorship. I want to start this thread for record keeping over time.

I am awaiting my AOR

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
zghansar said:
Hi,

I am awaiting my AOR
Hi

can you please share your timelines? I have recently applied via abu dhabi.

Thanks

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
Here is my timeline

- Started processing my application on August 15, 2010 - As stated on E-Cas
-Medical Results have been received. - As stated on E-Cas
-AOR from Abu Dhabi received September 15th 2010
-Residency Questionnaire, Forms: IMM5549, and IMM5540 sent VIA email as an attachment from Abu Dhabi office for me to complete and send back to Abu-Dhabi. Note: All these forms were sent with the AOR letter on September 15th by the Abu Dhabi office...
-I couriered everything over to Abu Dhabi November 20th

Now in the process of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

abdi2525

Jun 21, 2010
Well..Guys i applied from UAE Abu Dhabi

Start process in 18 August 2009
Gave the interview in 15 April 2010
Till now waiting for medical test..!!!

Can anyone tell how long it will take to have the medical test ..?

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
abdi2525 said:
Well..Guys i applied from UAE Abu Dhabi

Start process in 18 August 2009
Gave the interview in 15 April 2010
Till now waiting for medical test..!!!

Can anyone tell how long it will take to have the medical test ..?
You even had your interview! And that was in April!! And you are still waiting!!! How is that possible!?

abdi2525

Jun 21, 2010
Thats the question comes to my mind every time..!
the process for Abu Dhabi its to slow..but why.?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
zeeshee said:
Hi

My wife is canadian & we both live in Dubai. Now we have filled all application forms & required documents are ready.

Can you please tell me

1. Where to submit fee? I want to pay total fee upfront
2. Do i need to submit all these application in Abu Dhabi & they will send it to Canada for sponsorship approval or i have to send all applications to Canada through fedex or something?

Thanks
You have to sent the Complete Application Package to Mississauga, Canada. And the fees should be paid as described below:

If you live outside Canada, you must:

* Pay your fees on the Internet, or
*(BELONGS TO YOU) Obtain an international money order or bank draft, in Canadian funds, made payable to the Receiver General for Canada.
* On the front of the money order or draft, write the financial institutions' name, complete address (not a post office box number) and account number(s).
* Submit the money order or draft with your application.

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
abdi2525 said:
Thats the question comes to my mind every time..!
the process for Abu Dhabi its to slow..but why.?
Can you give us some details about your interview? For example, how long was the interview, what did they mainly ask, was your spouse with you, did they approve your file after the interview, etc. etc. Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

pakeeza1990

Jan 6, 2011
islamabad , Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at the moment i have not still apply through abu dhabi but i am thinking deeply to apply through Abu Dhabi ..
thanks for sharing some wonderful and useful information with us ..

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
pakeeza1990 said:
at the moment i have not still apply through abu dhabi but i am thinking deeply to apply through Abu Dhabi ..
thanks for sharing some wonderful and useful information with us ..
If you have an option, then do not apply through Abu Dhabi.. They are pretty bad with their timeline..

ZeehanButt

Feb 28, 2015
Dear all,
I submitted my spousal application to CIC on 26,feb,2015 from UAE. I got reply from CIC for missing document which they recieve on May2,2015 .
on 28th May ,2015 the sponsorship eligibility was approved . we check the visa office abudhabi UAE as we are living here. Now some one from my behalf call to call center to inqure about out application they said you application is appvoved and now your PR application is in London office. How long it gonna take to come my application from London office to Abu Dhabi office??? thanks in advance
Regards
Zeeshan Javed