+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada

qasim_41

Apr 19, 2018
Hi am applying for visitor visa from Canada.

Earlier I applied a skilled immigration in in the past 2008 and my application was not entertained as got anletter that i did not qualify in for the catagory i applied .

my question is there's a Question 2b and 2c on IMM5257E BACK GROUND information waht answere should i give (yes or no)

Question 2 b: Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.
Answer: Yes or no

Question 2c: Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi am applying for visitor visa from Canada.

Earlier I applied a skilled immigration in in the past 2008 and my application was not entertained as got anletter that i did not qualify in for the catagory i applied .

my question is there's a Question 2b and 2c on IMM5257E BACK GROUND information waht answere should i give (yes or no)

Question 2 b: Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.

Question 2c: Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada
Yes to both questions. And, provide the details in the space available for this

qasim_41

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply

One more question for the same section mentioned above as i was the main applicant for the skilled immigaration and my family memeber were dependents in the immigration form .

do i have to say “yes “also to the for the Question 2b and 2c on IMM5257E BACK GROUND in the visa form of my family members as well or in my form only is enough .... while filling the form of visit visa ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thanks for the reply

One more question for the same section mentioned above as i was the main applicant for the skilled immigaration and my family memeber were dependents in the immigration form .

do i have to say “yes “also to the for the Question 2b and 2c on IMM5257E BACK GROUND in the visa form of my family members as well or in my form only is enough .... while filling the form of visit visa ?
Same. Yes. Explain that they were dependents.