Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
Guys!

Just wondering is there any applicant from outside got there medical request already?
I got my AOR last May 2012 and haven't heard after that. I send email "re: status of my application and got this reply from Ottowa"

In response to your email, your case is currently in queue for review by an officer.

No action is needed from your part, at this present time.

Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in due time.

Thanks guys..

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Barakuda said:
Guys!

Just wondering is there any applicant from outside got there medical request already?
I got my AOR last May 2012 and haven't heard after that. I send email "re: status of my application and got this reply from Ottowa"

In response to your email, your case is currently in queue for review by an officer.

No action is needed from your part, at this present time.

Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in due time.

Thanks guys..

Hello,

I applied from India under CEC... got my AOR in June... No medicals yet..Planning to do my medicals in advance this saturday..

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
nat.panic said:
Hello,

I applied from India under CEC... got my AOR in June... No medicals yet..Planning to do my medicals in advance this saturday..
Hi nat.panic,

Which DMP are you going to? Did they say where the results will be sent to? Even I applied from Canada but in Bangalore now and wondering whether to do my medicals in advance.

Let me know how it goes.

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
RanjithP said:
Hi nat.panic,

Which DMP are you going to? Did they say where the results will be sent to? Even I applied from Canada but in Bangalore now and wondering whether to do my medicals in advance.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks guys. Me, I did try to ask for Advance medical here in my home country but they don't advice me to take the medical unless I have the request. they also told me to re done again if I would to do it now. So I told the clinic that I'll wait for my medical request instead. I still don't have any update up to now. It's been 150 days already since I got my AOR last May 16,2012

Dear Seniors,

Do you have any idea how long will it take the Medical request after received the AOR? (Application feb.09,2012/ aor may16,12) or how long the process for outside Canada under CEC?? kindly enlighten us... thank you very much in advance.

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
hey

just got passport request, wonder how you guys proceed it?

courier passport to Canada? how do they return it after stamping?

thanks