Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
Guys!

Starting this thread for all the applicants who applied under CEC outside Canada, so that we can track our applications,help each other and ask comments and suggestion to our seniors co members

Here is my time lines and kindly post any future updates to this Thread.

Application sent: Feb 03, 2012 in NS
Application receive Feb: 09, 2012
Transfer in Ottowa : March 2012
AOR receive : May 20,2012
Medical: No Medical request yet.

Thanks

Barakuda

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Barakuda said:
Guys!

Starting this thread for all the applicants who applied under CEC outside Canada, so that we can track our applications,help each other and ask comments and suggestion to our seniors co members

Here is my time lines and kindly post any future updates to this Thread.

Application sent: Feb 03, 2012 in NS
Application receive Feb: 09, 2012
Transfer in Ottowa : March 2012
AOR receive : May 20,2012
Medical: No Medical request yet.

Thanks

Barakuda
Great, Barakuda
There are only a small number of applicants applied outside of Canada. Let's share information and help each other.
I just sent my application a few days ago. They received on 27 June, 2012.

Todd

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
barakuda are u filipino?

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
toddmeng said:
Great, Barakuda
There are only a small number of applicants applied outside of Canada. Let's share information and help each other.
I just sent my application a few days ago. They received on 27 June, 2012.

Todd
Guys!

Is there any one else under this category?? kindly share your timelines so we can tracked and help each others??? any question that wanted to ask??? kindly let us know?? we do have fellow seniors that can help us.

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Barakuda said:
Guys!

Is there any one else under this category?? kindly share your timelines so we can tracked and help each others??? any question that wanted to ask??? kindly let us know?? we do have fellow seniors that can help us.
agree, let's share our updates and worries.
Right now, my biggist worry is whether they are happy with the completeness of my application. It will be a huge trouble if they return my application. still haven't cash my fee.....

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
toddmeng said:
agree, let's share our updates and worries.
Right now, my biggist worry is whether they are happy with the completeness of my application. It will be a huge trouble if they return my application. still haven't cash my fee.....
Toddmeng,

Have ever consult to an Immigration Consultant??? do you have one?? or have try CAIPS??? that will helps alot and enlighten all your inquiries. I'm sending you this link for you to check and see if you can able to use this website.
couldn't post the link. ' try search " caipsfilecheck "

Don't worry we can make it done!

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Barakuda said:
Toddmeng,

Have ever consult to an Immigration Consultant??? do you have one?? or have try CAIPS??? that will helps alot and enlighten all your inquiries. I'm sending you this link for you to check and see if you can able to use this website.
couldn't post the link. ' try search " caipsfilecheck "

Don't worry we can make it done!
Thanks, I did all my forms myself. I never heard of caipsfilecheck.
Hopefully, they will cash my application fee soon.

raj2010

Jul 12, 2012
one question on this topic I have 2+ years of canada experience so i haev to fill my PR application under CEC cateogry. what will happen if i submit the PR application in CANADA & fly to back to INDIA. will my file will be processed or they will send it back to me saying that you left the CANADA in that case apply it from your country.?

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
raj2010 said:
one question on this topic I have 2+ years of canada experience so i haev to fill my PR application under CEC cateogry. what will happen if i submit the PR application in CANADA & fly to back to INDIA. will my file will be processed or they will send it back to me saying that you left the CANADA in that case apply it from your country.?

this is my original plan. However, I sent my application from my home country since I didn't have enough time to finish it.

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
raj2010 said:
Raj2010

First of all do you have any work permit?? is still valid?? Once you apply under this category and receive by the cic. you don't really need to go back to your home country even your WP has expired already. you will be under Implied status, but you if want to go back and wait for the process done that's ok. you can also apply the leave the country or again you can stay.. " Inside and Outside application has same processing time 15months but has little bit different procedure". there's also additional points of having a job in Canada.

Thanks.

Barakuda

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
05-20-2012
IELTS Request
10-01-2011
toddmeng said:
Thanks, I did all my forms myself. I never heard of caipsfilecheck.
Hopefully, they will cash my application fee soon.
The caips is normally used if you want to checked in detailed on you application status. but I we're you I'll just wait until you get your a.o.r.
for now. you can also checked your status online?.

here's the definition of caips.
CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System', which is the name of the computer system historically used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process all visa applications in overseas offices, such as permanent resident visas, work permits and study permits. The CAIPS system is slowly being superceded by the new GCMS computer (Global Case Management System) but older files are still held within CAIPS.

When a immigration application arrives at the visa office, the immigration officers create a CAIPS file. It is the CAIPS file number that is printed on an Acknowledgement of Receipt ('AOR'). The CAIPS file number is normally the letter "B" followed by 9 digits, e.g. "B 123 456 789", although for a study permit, it will begin with an 'S' and for a visitor visa application it will begin with a 'V'.

CAIPS maintains all information relevant to your permanent residence immigration or visa application, including :-

notes and comments from all the visa officers that have reviewed your application
points computations relevant to your application
background checks consisting of security clearances and criminality checks
medical assessments

There are a couple of ways that you can find out the latest status of your Canadian immigration visa application: you can visit CIC's online e-CAS system, which will give you a short summary of which stage of processsing your file has reached (e.g. 'in process' or 'decision made'), or you can request your CAIPS notes which should provide you with a more detailed look at your application status including the date when CIC may deal with your file next.

Hope this will suffice your inquiry.

Barakuda

raj2010

Jul 12, 2012
i have valid permit till december 2013 but my project gets overs so my employer who created WP insist me to fly back.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Barakuda said:
Raj2010

First of all do you have any work permit?? is still valid?? Once you apply under this category and receive by the cic. you don't really need to go back to your home country even your WP has expired already. you will be under Implied status, but you if want to go back and wait for the process done that's ok. you can also apply the leave the country or again you can stay.. "
Raj, this information is dead wrong and if you listen to it, you could end up being barred from Canada.

1. To remain in Canada, you absolutely require either a work permit or a visitors permit. Applying for permanent residence does NOT give you any status in Canada. If you stay in Canada after your work permit has expired, you are unauthorized ("illegal") and could be deported and barred from Canada in the future.

2. "Implied status" only exists if you apply for a new work permit PRIOR to the expiration of your old one. If you do not apply for a new work permit, there is no implied status. If your application for a new work permit is rejected, you are IMMEDIATELY out of status and must leave Canada.

3. You can apply in Canada, and return to your home country, no problem. Or you can apply after you return. If you move after you submit your application, you must update CIC with your new address. When you select a visa office for processing, keep in min

4. You must have at least 2 years of full-time work experience in the 3 years prior to your application. That means if you leave Canada immediately after completing 2 years of work experience, you have up to 1 year to submit your application. Of course, you shouldn't wait a full year, you should submit it as soon as possible once you have fulfilled all requirements.

5. If you expect to return to India, you should select New Delhi as your visa office, because you will have to be able to attend an interview (if called for one), as well as submit your passport if your application is approved.

6. There are no "points" in the CEC class. The point system applies only to FSW applications. So it does not matter if you have a job in Canada or not, at the time you apply for CEC.

Please refer to the CIC website for accurate information on CEC and other permanent resident programs.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/index.asp

raj2010

Jul 12, 2012
thanks for your reply but i heard that if you are in CANADA for more than 2 years then PR application process faster then any other country. So if my status is valid till december 2013 so i can stay in CANADA even though i dont have any job.