Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Respected Members
My parents Applied online for Super visa but they were not asked to upload y NOA /Proof of resident/ medical insurance, how they going to decide is this super visa or TRV i am confused.

Can someone who applied online faced the same situation

Thanks

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Kazmemon said:
Respected Members
My parents Applied online for Super visa but they were not asked to upload y NOA /Proof of resident/ medical insurance, how they going to decide is this super visa or TRV i am confused.

Can someone who applied online faced the same situation

Thanks. Hi . it's your responsibilities to include medical insurance and NOA . without including all this you can can't call it supervisa . read well this forum ,you will see what's the procedure and requirements for supervisa . thanks

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Thanks Alien_Walkingalone

And I full fill that responsibility I have medical insurance and NOA with my parents. But the checklist I received after eligibility questionare. I didn't had any single document related to Super visa

When my parents uploads all docs they didn't had the option to upload either NOC or Insurance certificate.

I have given that eligibility test so many time and each time I had same checklist

I don't know if anyone who applied online faced the same issue or otherwise

Thanks

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi I did apply online and I had to face the same situation like u , so what I did I attached all the documents there(there are few folders ) .. I mean there isn't anything particular for noa or medical ..I guess there is something for noa .(I forgot) but I made all documents as PDF then I unloaded. I uploaded noa, medical insurance peper, job letter , bank statement , invitation letter(notarized) , one personal invitation letter to the visa officer explaining why do I want my mom to visit me , proof of relationship , citizenship certificate . all those I uploaded online like I said there isn't any particular folder those paper .all u have to do u can make them PDF and upload them. I think u still have tym to upload all those papers so far I remember .

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Sadly My Parents have submitted the application now no additional doc can be uploaded until CIC asks for it.

Unfortunately I didn't came to my mind that to merge all documents in ONE pdf, as I have each document in pdf so I could have merged them all and could have uploaded in one section where it was saying optional, I now realize I missed that trick after reading your reply as you prepared 1 single pdf for all necessary docs.

They have received the biometrics which is standard to get at same time lets hope my case don't get delayed with it

Thanks for the reply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Some of the key criteria for super visas are proofs of medical insurance with a minimum coverage of CAD 100,000 + NOA, etc. Your parents may get TRVs or unfortunately, even refusals that could have been avoided.

You can either withdraw your application and reapply with the correct documents.... or you can send a CSE to request the visa office to consider these documents which you did not upload

Cheers

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi while I was sending case specific enquiry I have found an options to uploads ur file ..I think u can do that . or when u login into cic my account still u have the options to adf ur documents. I think where u can view ur submitted documents .. There is an options that I saw I m sure ..although I'm.not sure u should do that or not, U can write a letter to cic and and submit them from online ..take help from someone expert. Whatever bryanna has said is true .do the same .. Ya I used optional options to upload my files . good luck

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Some of the key criteria for super visas are proofs of medical insurance with a minimum coverage of CAD 100,000 + NOA, etc. Your parents may get TRVs or unfortunately, even refusals that could have been avoided.

You can either withdraw your application and reapply with the correct documents.... or you can send a CSE to request the visa office to consider these documents which you did not upload

Cheers

Appreciated Bryanna,

This is not good situation, though i have uplaod the NOA and Landing paper in optional Documents but not the Insurance, but i have mentioned in my invitation Letter,

So what do you suggest ask through case specific inquiry to accept my documents or withdraw my applciation as my Parents have not submitted the Biometrics as yet.

Please suggest, i am confused because on visa application i have written Super Visa and i was thinking VO will ask for further documents at the time i was applying because i submitted all docs which they ask after eligibility criteria and there was no option to upload such many documents.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

As Alien_walkingalone has suggested, you can prepare one consolidated PDF for all documents.

It is mandatory to provide proofs of medical insurance purchased from a Canadian company + proofs that you meet LICO.... for super visas. The visa office will not ask for these documents because it is part of the mandatory document checklist.

You can withdraw your applications. You may get a refund if the visa office has not started processing the applications.

You can request the visa office (through a CSE) to allow you to withdraw your applications.... or you can request the visa office to consider these additional documents sent through the CSE

Cheers

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Alien_walkingalone said:
Hi while I was sending case specific enquiry I have found an options to uploads ur file ..I think u can do that . or when u login into cic my account still u have the options to adf ur documents. I think where u can view ur submitted documents .. There is an options that I saw I m sure ..although I'm.not sure u should do that or not, U can write a letter to cic and and submit them from online ..take help from someone expert. Whatever bryanna has said is true .do the same .. Ya I used optional options to upload my files . good luck
Thanks alot Alien_walkingalone sorry i missed your post while i replied.

Appreciated once again, i dont see the upload option under cic account. it seems i am stuck i don't know the case specific inquiry will resolve my concern.

@Bryanna @Alien_walkingalone
though i have request to accept my missing documents through Case Specific, Do you think will it make any difference now as they have asked for Biometrics?

Thanks again for your valuable suggestions

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Thanks @Alien_walkingalone and @Bryanna,

i sent the case specific inquiry request to accept my important docs for Super Visa, and today my parents received the email that they will update the case with these docs.

Really appreciated your help and assistance.

appreciated

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Wow that was so nice of them , I happy to know that they have accepted your request, btw I uploaded medical insurance with my NOA as PDF , I didn't add into optional folder, anyway let us know what happens Next by posting here,that will help us a lot . Best of luck to your parents.

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
This is what my Father Received as Principal Applicant, i hope this means they have updated do you think the same? or i am getting too excited?
---------------------
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section
-------------------------------------