+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on June 12 th , no reply from vfs till today.

karanz12

Jul 11, 2014
I have sent paper application to New Delhi Office on 12-06-2014 and today is 12-07-2014 , no reply from VFS , the application status shows it is processing in New Delhi office , I am really worried , it has been 1 month since I submitted it. Many who submitted later got VISA. Could some one please tell me why it is taking so long ? :( will i get visa by next week ?

Masplong

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Just relax, it's not like they'll forget about you, it's just that, this is a busy time for them as a lot of people submit their applications during this time for the Fall entry.

karanz12

Jul 11, 2014
Masplong said:
Just relax, it's not like they'll forget about you, it's just that, this is a busy time for them as a lot of people submit their applications during this time for the Fall entry.
Thanks for the reply, but I think they are taking too much time, I submitted application very early on June , so that I can get a reply soon and can resubmit once again under general category , if they reject me under SPP. If they give me reply by end of July or First week of August , my chances of applying under General are limited , since applications submitted after August are less likely to get processed. Also they have said in their site it takes 3 weeks, if they are not sure , why they give out something like that. Also do they check things in order, why someone who submitted later get VISA earlier while the ones submitted first are waiting. :( , these are just my thoughts. Once again thanks Masplong. Hope to see some replies from Senior members also.

hazeT

Jul 9, 2014
Submitted on 17th june .. vfs blore ... no updates yet .. but a frnd of mine submitted on 12th june vfs blore got by 12th day ... dont get the logic ... :eek: some say busy intake time ... but in that case how r files recieved aft us being processed .. am furious too ...

karanz12

Jul 11, 2014
hazeT said:
Submitted on 17th june .. vfs blore ... no updates yet .. but a frnd of mine submitted on 12th june vfs blore got by 12th day ... dont get the logic ... :eek: some say busy intake time ... but in that case how r files recieved aft us being processed .. am furious too ...
But your friend submitted earlier , hence he got earlier and Yes , that is what makes me worried too, if the later ones are not processed , then we could have assumed , it might be due to huge traffic. But this is ridiculous. :mad:

hazeT

Jul 9, 2014
Called vfs ... no point ... they jus dont assist u a bit .am at the verge of givin up .... feeling annoyed that i quit a resonably gud job i had in dubai ... only if they could let us know y are they holding the file without response ...

uppalmp

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2014
IELTS Request
6.0 (L-6.5,R-6,W-6,S-6)
File Transfer...
07/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected 29-07-2014
atush said:
USA handles more application around 10 times that Canada and I never heard from my friends that some stutus does not changes, no response from embassy, waiting for document review..what are all these..why don't they just change the way USA is handling visa process for students.

Canada is a developed country, previously I thought that they are using latest technology and they are way ahead of us. Now afte getting no response from CHC I feel that CHC Sucks.

People are there all stakes on visa process, I left my job, waiting for something that does not seem to happen.

After that they have put condition that you can't apply after 31st July, WTH is this...why can't we...
If you are delaying process so much then allow people to apply in Aug also..Indian governement should put some pressure on CHC.

Nobody has right to play with career of people.
Be calm dear
One guy got visa today
And other two got mail that their passports have been dispatced.
So have some patience, u will get ur visa soon

All the best

karanz12

Jul 11, 2014
Just got VISA confirmation email today . ;D :) :) :) . Can't say how happy I am . Don't give up hope guys, I think they are little slow.

Applied on : June 12 , 2014
Got Confirmation on VISA : July 16 ,2014
Got VISA : Waiting :)

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
karanz12 said:
Just got VISA confirmation email today . ;D :) :) :) . Can't say how happy I am . Don't give up hope guys, I think they are little slow.

Congrats... Share ur profile

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
karanz12 said:

What time you got the mail and when was your status changed in Vfs tracking site.