+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on july 1 from qatar but not got approval till yet

vandana Pandey

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello Is there anyone who applied from Qatar for september intake?
I Applied on july 1 but after medical no response it’s getting delayed
If anyone has applied from here pls give some feedback. I applied from watar VFS.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Yes embassy of canada for qatar is Abudhabi that handles applications of 9 nations
Okay. I know someone who applied from Oman, just a few days after you applied. According to the CIC's website, she should have gotten a reply more than 2 weeks ago, but until now, nothing yet. The application is still processing. I laid the same complain as yours few days ago, here, I was told the specified duration on the website is just a rough estimate of the processing time, and that, sometimes an applicant wouldn't get a reply until weeks or months after. Normally, she slated her trip to Canada for today, the 28th, but since she's not heard from the Embassy, we have no option but to wait and hope for a favorable reply from the visa office. I would advice you to be patient as well.

Last edited:

vandana Pandey

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Okay. I know someone who applied from Oman, just a few days after you applied. According to the CIC's website, she should have gotten a reply more than 2 weeks ago, but until now, nothing yet. The application is still processing. I laid the same complain as yours few days ago, here, I was told the specified duration on the website is just a rough estimate of the processing time, and that, sometimes an applicant wouldn't get a reply until weeks or months after. Normally, she slated her trip to Canada for today, the 28th, but since she's not heard from the Embassy, we have no option but to wait and hope for a favorable reply from the visa office. I would advice you to be patient as well.
See i hve pplied for study permit and thats why too much worried and after medical updated no response!! 2months passed

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
See i hve pplied for study permit and thats why too much worried and after medical updated no response!! 2months passed
Because there is influx of applications around this time and lots of students wanting to resume by September. You just have to be patient.

vandana Pandey

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Because there is influx of applications around this time and lots of students wanting to resume by September. You just have to be patient.
Yes , iam keeping patience but 2 months are enough and they know the date to begin classes also mentioned on application , itinirary everything!!! But hve to be patient.. lets see

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Yes , iam keeping patience but 2 months are enough and they know the date to begin classes also mentioned on application , itinirary everything!!! But hve to be patient.. lets see
Okay. Have you gotten a decision from the embassy yet? up till now?