+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on 30/8/2018 for TRV ( visitor visa ) from new delhi, today got refusal... what to do now ?

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Hi bryana
I had applied for my TRV from new delhi vfs on 30/8/2018 along with my wife , my mother n my son...
Today got message in my account that my application is refused.. reasons being they r not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my trip... based on my travel history, purpose of visit , and financial assets and financial status..

The docs i had submitted :
1. ITR of myself ( 780000 ). My wife. ( 830000 ).
2. Bank Statements of myself , wife and mother total of around ( 50000 Canadian dollar )
3. Property docs ( 3 commercial and 1 residential )
4. Ownership of business docs
5. Travel history ( china 10 times on business purpose ;, switzerland , austria , france , netherland , moscow for tourism )
5. Made itinery of intended period from 6/10 to 21/10 to vancouver , kamloops , jasper , lake louis , banff . ( 10000 cad dollar for entire tour )

Should i reapply again or should i apply for usa first ?
Should i reapplyy again to canada in next 2-3 months...
Waiting for kind expertise comments
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusals.

Reactions: inder6363

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryana
I had applied for my TRV from new delhi vfs on 30/8/2018 along with my wife , my mother n my son...
Today got message in my account that my application is refused.. reasons being they r not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my trip... based on my travel history, purpose of visit , and financial assets and financial status..

The docs i had submitted :
1. ITR of myself ( 780000 ). My wife. ( 830000 ).
2. Bank Statements of myself , wife and mother total of around ( 50000 Canadian dollar )
3. Property docs ( 3 commercial and 1 residential )
4. Ownership of business docs
5. Travel history ( china 10 times on business purpose ;, switzerland , austria , france , netherland , moscow for tourism )
5. Made itinery of intended period from 6/10 to 21/10 to vancouver , kamloops , jasper , lake louis , banff . ( 10000 cad dollar for entire tour )

Should i reapply again or should i apply for usa first ?
Should i reapplyy again to canada in next 2-3 months...
Waiting for kind expertise comments
Thanks
1. Has your family, including your mom, previously traveled together to visa-required countries for vacations?

2. Have you traveled to Switzerland/Austria/France/Netherlands for business or tourism?

3. The currency for your ITRs is INR or CAD? If it is INR, your bank balance does not match your earnings or else I guess you have transferred business income to your personal bank accounts. Is this the case?

4. Are you the sole owner of your business? Do you have employees? Audited balance sheet? Leased office premises? Customer contact lists? etc

5. How old is your son? How is he able to take time off from school to go on a vacation in this month?

6. I think you have not worked out your budget correctly. An estimate of CAD 10,000 for 4 persons for approx. 16 days + airfare + hotels, etc is inadequate

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
H
1. Has your family, including your mom, previously traveled together to visa-required countries for vacations?

2. Have you traveled to Switzerland/Austria/France/Netherlands for business or tourism?

3. The currency for your ITRs is INR or CAD? If it is INR, your bank balance does not match your earnings or else I guess you have transferred business income to your personal bank accounts. Is this the case?

4. Are you the sole owner of your business? Do you have employees? Audited balance sheet? Leased office premises? Customer contact lists? etc

5. How old is your son? How is he able to take time off from school to go on a vacation in this month?

6. I think you have not worked out your budget correctly. An estimate of CAD 10,000 for 4 persons for approx. 16 days + airfare + hotels, etc is inadequate
Thanks bryanna for replying
1: my mother was travelled to moscow with us (visa required ) ..
2: i have been to the said schenegen countries with my wife and son all togther for tourism..
3: ITR in inr , and never take any bulk. Amount from my business .. and its my past long time savings ...
4: i am the sole proprietor of my shop.. and i did submit the required docs of my ownership including running current account statement..
5: my son is just 4+ studying in pre nursery and we did attached the leave consent from his school...
6: and abt expenses we did submit the flight tickets as well as hotel bookings ...
thankss

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Maybe you shouldshould've let a lawyer prepare the visa application for you and your family, I know people who got refused first, then hired a lawyer and got approved.
Just go to a lawyer give him or her the reason of refusal and like $500 and let him do it instead of dealing with hassle and you maybe just wait without knowing the result
Actually i had hired a person who prepapred my appliaction and made a file for submission... bt dnt know whers it goes wrong ?

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Actually from reading your case, it seems very legit to me and I assume the lawyer you hired didn't work hard enough to satisfy the officer and didn't even bother to contact CIC on your behalf to follow up with proper letters ,try changing the lawyer and you should be ok, because some lawyers don't do their job, they just wanna sit on their ass in the office and get funny money. So be aware.
Yes may be ...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1: my mother was travelled to moscow with us (visa required ) ..
Unfortunately, Moscow is not one of the visa-required countries that would help for a Canada TRV.

2: i have been to the said schenegen countries with my wife and son all togther for tourism..
1. When?
2. Did you apply for Schengen visas on your own or did you travel with a tour company?

3: ITR in inr , and never take any bulk. Amount from my business .. and its my past long time savings ...
Your business/current account funds cannot be shown as funds available for your visit.

What was the personal funds (without borrowing/without transferring from your business bank account) that was shown?

4: i am the sole proprietor of my shop.. and i did submit the required docs of my ownership including running current account statement..
What documents did you submit for your business?
Are your business accounts audited?
Who will manage your shop in your absence?

5: my son is just 4+ studying in pre nursery and we did attached the leave consent from his school...
As a young minor child, a leave approval letter from his school does not make a difference.

6: and abt expenses we did submit the flight tickets as well as hotel bookings ...
thankss
Did you prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates + airfare/hotel/local travel x 4 persons?

inder6363

Oct 7, 2018
Unfortunately, Moscow is not one of the visa-required countries that would help for a Canada TRV.

1. When?
2. Did you apply for Schengen visas on your own or did you travel with a tour company?

Your business/current account funds cannot be shown as funds available for your visit.

What was the personal funds (without borrowing/without transferring from your business bank account) that was shown?

What documents did you submit for your business?
Are your business accounts audited?
Who will manage your shop in your absence?

As a young minor child, a leave approval letter from his school does not make a difference.

Did you prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates + airfare/hotel/local travel x 4 persons?
1. We did applied for visa of moscow ( not on arrival )

2. Swiss and austria. June 2017
France and netherlands. May 2018
We hired an agent to get a visa but travelled on our own...

3. On funds sheet we mention current account as well as saving accounts also ...
Savings account around 50000+ CAD. ( including my wife n mother )

4. GST registration of my firm with my name on it... authority letter from bank stating that the current account is on my name ...
Sole Proprietorship firms no need auditing in india
My employee ( cousin ) can manage .. but we didn’t mention this anywhere ...

5. this means we should always apply for visa during holidays

6. Day to day itinery submitted but no mention of day to day expenses ... air tickets and hotel vouchers were submitted ...