+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on 21st October got rejected on 28th October, that was very fast!

sameer123#

Jul 3, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am constant visitor of this forum and what a horrific way to post anything here. Anyways, I was rejected Visa for Supply Chain Management course in Humber College for Jan'15 intake. Below are my credentials -

Education -

Diploma in ECE - 58%
B.Tech in ECE - 60%
Ielts - 7(no less than 6.5)

Work Experience - Around 2.4 years of experience in MULTIPLE DOMAINS i.e. Recruitments for 1.2 year and other 1.4 year as a Business Analyst in I.T company.

I chose Supply Chain Management as I wanted to change my profession and this course seemed lucrative and has very good scope.

I provided all the documents listed below -

- SOP
- Work experience docs(even salary slips)
- Parents ITR
- GIC
- Offer letter
- Medical

I applied paper based visa from Ahmedabad on 21st October and got rejection on 28th October.

Rejection Reasons - Generic reasons like course mismatch, not satisfied that you will Canada after studies and few more(I don't have the rejection letter with me at this point, my consultant told me these reasons). I am assuming that it is a clear case of course mismatch.

I would like to know what options are available for me now? Can I change my course/college and reapply?

Please also share information on how to reapply and what docs will be required.

Awaiting to get some helping response from this forum.

Thanks
Sameer

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
it is very surprising to me..

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
because they took their decision so fast.. i have been waiting for 2months now and no response from the embassy.. :(

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I change my course/college and reapply?
Yes, of course, you may.
Just follow your occupation and work experience. Do not invent any new paths (like from IT to Supply Chain Management :))

Please also share information on how to reapply and what docs will be required.
The same as in the first time. Only with a new SOP where you will be able to convince CIC that your fast change of mind is genuine.

sameer123#

Jul 3, 2014
oh ok man! I would pray that you get your Visa soon.

Can you please suggest that I should change my course and than reapply? It would be really helpful.

sameer123#

Jul 3, 2014
Hi Regina,

Thanks for your reply.

I am thinking of Project Management, hope this one's fine. Moreover I will apply under General now or SPP?

Thanks

sameer123#

Jul 3, 2014
Hello Satyan,

Buddy, can you please share more infor about any funds or paper work required now?

What will be the processing time and I can still go for Jan 15 intake?

Thanks in advance.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
sameer123# said:
oh ok man! I would pray that you get your Visa soon.

Can you please suggest that I should change my course and than reapply? It would be really helpful.
thanks for your good wishes sameer.. Whatever course you choose, you will have to write a strong S.O.P, explaining about why you are willing to study your intended course in the college you got admit into and also why are you not studying the same course in your country. If your course mismatch your previous qualification and experience. you will have to explain this in your SOP as well.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
what are all other reasons for you objection they made?

VD SINGH

Oct 15, 2014
U hv low score.....thr s no relevance in ur chosen study clearly u r nt being a genuine student......choose a relevant study. .dnt change it....