+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied on 15th March 2019 still no response

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
hey
My documents has reached to the IRCC on april 4 till now i didn’t got any update regarding the visa process. Even i didn’t get the UCI or application number......any suggestions?

All you have to do is wait. Some applications take time.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Submitted my file on 15th March and gave biometrics on the same day through VFS Lahore...
Got my biometric confirmation mail on 27th of March
After this mail I didn’t got any mail or message from VFS or IRCC
Now the issue is that its a new rule here in Pakistan if u are applying paper based TRV they will not take your passports they will ask for it once ircc will approve TRV
I contacted to vfs at first they said They don’t know anything about new procedures and later said you will get an email or phone call from IRCC can someone guide me or share theor experince who have applied in March 2019
IRCC/CIC TRV application processing time for each country is different. In case of Pakistan it is currently 24 working days which roughly translates to six weeks. There was a long Easter weekend holiday which has further pushed the processing time up by a week so maybe your decision.will be made this week. Hope this helps.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Rasha.shan calm down mamy be your case can take longer as you visited many times KSA :p and no matter time is 24 days or even 4 days they took their time for pakistanis due to background check