+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLIED IN JULY / AUGUST UNDER GENERAL AND STILL WAITING....LETS CONNECT !!!!

prashant_9401

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
yes @ western univ. bound. We will surely meet in London, once our visa is approved. Hope for the best. Best of luck to you.

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
kamrankh7 said:
Hope god is with us on this one....
Definitely @Kamrankh, we should all pray for each other.Which Univ / college and course are you going for.

@ Prashant_9401, what course are you going for at Fanshawe.

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
HI Friends,

Just got a call from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, to confirm some details about the case. As I have been give complete scholarship for my studies ( Phd), hence I do not need to pay any fees, the Visa officer ( an Indian lady), actually was surprised how they have offered me the scholarship upfront ( how was I to answer that?), well she needs a letter from the College which states that I do not have to pay any fees upfront and in case I need to pay, how am I going to carry the money ( cash or travelers cheque), so that she can take a final decision on my case, becoz she mentioned that I have to leave very soon as my joining is on the 08 Sep 2014,. I am so nervous, I have already written an email to the graduate department asking for the said letter for fee payment, hopefully i will get it by today. Fingers crossed!! So friends, what do you suggest, is that a positive sign that I might get my VISA. She also asked me how am I going to arrange for the accommodation, which I told her that I am in touch with my supervisor and seniors, and they will accommodate me till I find a decent accommodation. I was sooo nervous through out the call. I was actually shaking after the call was over.!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
@western univ. bound.....i applied for mcmaster university.....mengg program......anyone else going to mcmaster this term

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
@western bound....can u share the number so that we can all be careful if we are to receive a call from them

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
kamrankh7 said:
@ western bound....can u share the number so that we can all be careful if we are to receive a call from them
Sure @kamrankh, it was +9111-417 82000, the last digits might change if the visa officers call from their personal extensions, moreover, the visa officer gave me her official email ID on which I am to email the letter and email communication from the college.

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
HI GUYS

Got my visa today through courier....really happy....thanks to ALLAH and everyone here who wished me the best.....I wish we all get our visa....pls update with anyone else also received their visa and if anyone needs any help pls feel free to contact.....bye

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
western univ. bound said:
HI Friends,

Just got a call from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, to confirm some details about the case. As I have been give complete scholarship for my studies ( Phd), hence I do not need to pay any fees, the Visa officer ( an Indian lady), actually was surprised how they have offered me the scholarship upfront ( how was I to answer that?), well she needs a letter from the College which states that I do not have to pay any fees upfront and in case I need to pay, how am I going to carry the money ( cash or travelers cheque), so that she can take a final decision on my case, becoz she mentioned that I have to leave very soon as my joining is on the 08 Sep 2014,. I am so nervous, I have already written an email to the graduate department asking for the said letter for fee payment, hopefully i will get it by today. Fingers crossed!! So friends, what do you suggest, is that a positive sign that I might get my VISA. She also asked me how am I going to arrange for the accommodation, which I told her that I am in touch with my supervisor and seniors, and they will accommodate me till I find a decent accommodation. I was sooo nervous through out the call. I was actually shaking after the call was over.!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I think they are ready to approve your visa, pending clarification of how you are going to manage your living expenses there. Did you not submit GIC or any other income proof?

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
sikanderv said:
I think they are ready to approve your visa, pending clarification of how you are going to manage your living expenses there. Did you not submit GIC or any other income proof?
Thanks @Sikander, GIC is not applicable for me as I am a PhD student under University category, GIC is meant for SPP i guess. I have submitted all my salary slips, Form 16 IT returns, Family bank balance and FD slips, Property evaluation, plus I have a scholarship of 30,000$ per year which covers my tuition fees and living, The VO wanted a confirmation from the college stating that I do not have to pay any fees when I reach the Univ. ad that the fees will be deducted from the scholarship.I have provided the letter today on the email ID given by the VO. Lets see what happens. I am soo Nervous and Tensed.

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
Finally!!!! 11 Aug paper based, Just got the LOI through the Email. VISA approved. !!! thank you all and may you get your VISA soon !!!! God Bless. I ll post my detailed profile soon. Very excited for now... Super happy!!

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
western univ. bound said:
Finally!!!! 11 Aug paper based, Just got the LOI through the Email. VISA approved. !!! thank you all and may you get your VISA soon !!!! God Bless. I ll post my detailed profile soon. Very excited for now... Super happy!!
Congrats bro, hope we get it soon :(

kashyapc67

Aug 22, 2014
hey!! i have applied for visa on 01/07/2014. & still i m waiting.. will i be able to go or not & when please reply