File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
i think univeristy category is taking more time these days ..most of my friends got pp dispatched who have applied on 1 august

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
HI Friends,

Just got a call from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, to confirm some details about the case. As I have been give complete scholarship for my studies ( Phd), hence I do not need to pay any fees, the Visa officer ( an Indian lady), actually was surprised how they have offered me the scholarship upfront ( how was I to answer that?), well she needs a letter from the College which states that I do not have to pay any fees upfront and in case I need to pay, how am I going to carry the money ( cash or travelers cheque), so that she can take a final decision on my case, becoz she mentioned that I have to leave very soon as my joining is on the 08 Sep 2014,. I am so nervous, I have already written an email to the graduate department asking for the said letter for fee payment, hopefully i will get it by today. Fingers crossed!! So friends, what do you suggest, is that a positive sign that I might get my VISA. She also asked me how am I going to arrange for the accommodation, which I told her that I am in touch with my supervisor and seniors, and they will accommodate me till I find a decent accommodation. I was sooo nervous through out the call. I was actually shaking after the call was over.!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have applied on the 11-Aug-2014, under general university category, paper based. VFS pune. Friends please Pray for me.!!! and for all of us.

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
western univ. bound said:
HI Friends,

Just got a call from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, to confirm some details about the case. As I have been give complete scholarship for my studies ( Phd), hence I do not need to pay any fees, the Visa officer ( an Indian lady), actually was surprised how they have offered me the scholarship upfront ( how was I to answer that?), well she needs a letter from the College which states that I do not have to pay any fees upfront and in case I need to pay, how am I going to carry the money ( cash or travelers cheque), so that she can take a final decision on my case, becoz she mentioned that I have to leave very soon as my joining is on the 08 Sep 2014,. I am so nervous, I have already written an email to the graduate department asking for the said letter for fee payment, hopefully i will get it by today. Fingers crossed!! So friends, what do you suggest, is that a positive sign that I might get my VISA. She also asked me how am I going to arrange for the accommodation, which I told her that I am in touch with my supervisor and seniors, and they will accommodate me till I find a decent accommodation. I was sooo nervous through out the call. I was actually shaking after the call was over.!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have applied on the 11-Aug-2014, under general university category, paper based. VFS pune. Friends please Pray for me.!!! and for all of us.

I guess its a positive sign. They dont normally ask these questions, if they wanna reject you, infact they dont take the pain of calling you if they wanna reject. Give them the letter abt ur fees and you are good to go.
I too applied under general on 11th under general, i guess i shud be gtting a reply soon too, my college starts from 2nd sept, deadline 5th sept.
U will get visa bro dont worry.

zyzz_jatt

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
none
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014 paper based
IELTS Request
30-9-2017 (7.0 overall)
File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
western univ. bound said:
HI Friends,

u will definitely get visa broda!!! chill out just call at ur university international admission office directly they will tell u abt ur fees nd all.....email might take time!

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
destroyed92 said:
I guess its a positive sign. They dont normally ask these questions, if they wanna reject you, infact they dont take the pain of calling you if they wanna reject. Give them the letter abt ur fees and you are good to go.
I too applied under general on 11th under general, i guess i shud be gtting a reply soon too, my college starts from 2nd sept, deadline 5th sept.
U will get visa bro dont worry.
thanks @destroyed92, I am going to call the dept. and get the required letter ASAP. Fingers crossed..Stay Positive, you should get a Positive reply soon!!

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
zyzz_jatt said:
u will definitely get visa broda!!! chill out just call at ur university international admission office directly they will tell u abt ur fees nd all.....email might take time!
thanks a lot Bro, I need all the support and prayers @ZyZZ_jatt, I am going to call the dept. and get the required letter ASAP. Fingers crossed..Stay Positive, you should get a Positive reply soon!! God be with us on this..all of us should get our VISA soon!!!

zyzz_jatt

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
none
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014 paper based
IELTS Request
30-9-2017 (7.0 overall)
File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017