+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in April...Still waiting....Experts please guide

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
I had applied from Mumbai on 23rd April. Myself, spouse and 2 kids. My travel dates have already passed. And I still have no updates. File is under processing under Bangalore.

Can someone guide..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had applied from Mumbai on 23rd April. Myself, spouse and 2 kids. My travel dates have already passed. And I still have no updates. File is under processing under Bangalore.

Can someone guide..
Travel dates are not considered for TRV decisions. If you applied by paper, you could try linking your applications to your online account for updates

s.r9222

May 21, 2018

Can someone guide..
I m also waiting till 3ed April I'm so frustrated. But what can we do my travel date already passed too.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Travel dates are not considered for TRV decisions. If you applied by paper, you could try linking your applications to your online account for updates
Thanks
Today when I checked the status it says Your processes passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Bangalore and is ready for collection.
What does it mean Pass or Fail??
Is there any way I can check it online about the status - Granted or rejected....Since Saturday and Sunday they are closed

PMMEYOURPIC

Jul 27, 2014
Thanks
Today when I checked the status it says Your processes passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Bangalore and is ready for collection.
Is there any way I can check it online about the status - Granted or rejected....Since Saturday and Sunday they are closed
I am assuming you applied through paper application at VFS? I guess you cant try linking your paper application to your online gckey account and check the status.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks
You can try linking your application to your online account. BTW if you paid for courier service to your residence then you can expect your passport on Saturday through Blue Dart Couriers