+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied from pakistan june visit visa

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
Hi
Just want to know if anyone else applied along same time and share timeline
Biometrics was submitted june 25 from Lahore got a confirmation email
Anyone else applied along same time and can share their update please i would really appreciate
Thank you

Reactions: Panchi789

amn123

Jul 13, 2019
Hi
Just want to know if anyone else applied along same time and share timeline
Biometrics was submitted june 25 from Lahore got a confirmation email
Anyone else applied along same time and can share their update please i would really appreciate
Thank you
hey dear did you got any response regarding you file thank you

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Hi everyone, Assalam alaikum. I want to apply for my sister in law in Pakistan Islamabad. Confused between applying online or paper based. She lost her previous passport and she has FIR. Please give your input and share your experience what you guys suggest?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone, Assalam alaikum. I want to apply for my sister in law in Pakistan Islamabad. Confused between applying online or paper based. She lost her previous passport and she has FIR. Please give your input and share your experience what you guys suggest?
I see no difference (online vs paper based) with online application you will have a quick info about progress (no need to link your paper based application and vfs tracking)

I see online application is more convenient.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I see no difference (online vs paper based) with online application you will have a quick info about progress (no need to link your paper based application and vfs tracking)

I see online application is more convenient.
Online seems convenient but online application and paper based applications are processed at different visa offices, i'd prefer a visa office with higher chances of granting visa - As of today, online application (TRV) of Pakistani applicants are processed somewhere in Edmonton, Canada and paper based applications (TRV) are processed in Abu Dhabi.

One of my friend applied for his parents and in-laws, he applied online first (both cases) and got refusal, he got approved second time (both paper based applications)

The thing with online application is that it can be automated to find keywords that can be used to accept/reject application etc, same as online job application (automated HR systems), a human can better understand applicants situation and make a wise and informed decision instead of an automated system.

I hope that makes sense :)

Reactions: shayan1

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Online seems convenient but online application and paper based applications are processed at different visa offices, i'd prefer a visa office with higher chances of granting visa - As of today, online application (TRV) of Pakistani applicants are processed somewhere in Edmonton, Canada and paper based applications (TRV) are processed in Abu Dhabi.

One of my friend applied for his parents and in-laws, he applied online first (both cases) and got refusal, he got approved second time (both paper based applications)

The thing with online application is that it can be automated to find keywords that can be used to accept/reject application etc, same as online job application (automated HR systems), a human can better understand applicants situation and make a wise and informed decision instead of an automated system.

I hope that makes sense :)
I agreed online can be processed any where but also not sure paper based goes to Abu Dhabi (May be Islamabad and decision taken at some where else)

Also all application vet by human VO not some robot based on keyword

I applied online and got approved in second time, passport sent to ISB and sticker says Abu Dhabi :)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
I agreed online can be processed any where but also not sure paper based goes to Abu Dhabi (May be Islamabad and decision taken at some where else)

I applied online and got approved in second time, passport sent to ISB and sticker says Abu Dhabi :)
hi do u know if paper based application can be linked to the online gckey account? n how long do they normally take to approve it?

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017

My post is based on current experience of people i know, here is the link to find paper based TRV application for pakistani applicant (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications), form IMM 5853 E shows you document requirement by Abu Dhabi office.

So when you sent PP to Islamabad and TRV sticker says stamped in Abu Dhabi, that clearly says that Abu Dhabi was your processing center, BTW Abu Dhabi is processing applications from multiple neighboring countries.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
My post is based on current experience of people i know, here is the link to find paper based TRV application for pakistani applicant (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications), form IMM 5853 E shows you document requirement by Abu Dhabi office.

So when you sent PP to Islamabad and TRV sticker says stamped in Abu Dhabi, that clearly says that Abu Dhabi was your processing center, BTW Abu Dhabi is processing applications from multiple neighboring countries.

I am aware of document , my point is even some time paper based application sent to Islamabad and after initial working at ISB file sent to Abu Dhabi for further processing (please not they use digital
Format all the time even u submitted paper)

This info I found in my first gcms note (how application transferring between office at different stage , for this you need to sit down and read all 50
Pages carefully)

All above info purely based on my own case.

Also I order second gcms note (after getting approval) to compare how they process this time.