+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied from London England

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Yes sucess from England. I got my study permit in july. I applied in may.....the long processing time was my fault. Waiting on spouse open work permit.
So I take it you have applied for your spouse to come with you any children ? How long did it take ? Did you apply mail or online ? What are you going to study in Canada

Jed1231

Jul 28, 2017
Yes sucess from England. I got my study permit in july. I applied in may.....the long processing time was my fault. Waiting on spouse open work permit.
Hi! May i know how did you apply for your spouse open work permit? I had applied for study permit along with my husband's temp. Resident visa and the kids as well.. they got denied due to travel history but mine is still on process. Thank

Reactions: Pamjhalli22

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Hi! May i know how did you apply for your spouse open work permit? I had applied for study permit along with my husband's temp. Resident visa and the kids as well.. they got denied due to travel history but mine is still on process. Thank
Hi where are you applying from ?

Reactions: Jed1231

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
So I take it you have applied for your spouse to come with you any children ? How long did it take ? Did you apply mail or online ? What are you going to study in Canada
I applied by post. I did apply with my kids. They did not require any permit because they hold british passports. I am going to study post graduate cert in health and human service management.it took about 3 to 4 weeks.

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
I applied by post. I did apply with my kids. They did not require any permit because they hold british passports. I am going to study post graduate cert in health and human service management.it took about 3 to 4 weeks.
That's brilliant , can I ask a it more ? Do you work in the field you have applied in ? Did you link your mail application online . How old are your kids ? Mines same situation just totally strssed