+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied from india and currently in gulf

anndeenu12

Dec 19, 2020
I applied from india and is working in gulf and got rejected, is not having a visit to India for 1 year a reason for denial?

anndeenu12

Dec 19, 2020
Thank you (or your Interest In ~tudying In Canada Alter careful review of your Sludy permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) I am refusing your application on lIle following grounds.
• I am not satisfied that you wilt leave Canada at the end of your stay, as sllpulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your vislL
• I am not satisffed thai you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limIted employmenl prospectS In your coontly of
resIdence,
• I am not satisfied Ihat you wiUleave Canada al the end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation,
• I am nol saUsfied that you will leave canada at lIle end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of Ihe IRPR, based on your Immigrabon status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feellilat you can respond to lIlese concems and can
demonstrate that your sltua.tion meets lIle requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Thank you (or your Interest In ~tudying In Canada Alter careful review of your Sludy permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) I am refusing your application on lIle following grounds.
• I am not satisfied that you wilt leave Canada at the end of your stay, as sllpulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your vislL
• I am not satisffed thai you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limIted employmenl prospectS In your coontly of
resIdence,
• I am not satisfied Ihat you wiUleave Canada al the end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation,
• I am nol saUsfied that you will leave canada at lIle end of your stay, as stipulated In
subsection 216(1) of Ihe IRPR, based on your Immigrabon status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feellilat you can respond to lIlese concems and can
demonstrate that your sltua.tion meets lIle requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
When you say applied from India, did you choose your country of residence as India or applying from India. What category did you apply under SDS or Non-SDS. Reason I ask is, if you are a resident in any gulf countries then you are not eligible to apply under SDS even if you are a citizen of SDS qualifying countries and you should apply under non-SDS category.

What documents did you submit for your application? You will have to provide some more details like your education, IELTS, etc so people to give you suggestions. Seems like they have rejected you on all possible grounds.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
these give goosebumps, as it is so difficult for them to make understand that are parents are settled here, so are we.But you can always show stong ties like properties on your name.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
these give goosebumps, as it is so difficult for them to make understand that are parents are settled here, so are we.But you can always show stong ties like properties on your name.
Honestly, after reading countless cases here I feel they just put everyone in one basket and are too lazy to do their job of looking at each profile uniquely. they think people who have scaled their careers into management position will decide to stay on streets of Canada illegally. I mean, we are not that desperate. We are totally capable of getting PR. But who will explain this to them !

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
The letter was from Abu Dhabi,
Do you think reapplying from india is a better option
Not surprised. They are the ones usually handing out rejections like these in bulk.

India is the best option however you will have to risk leaving your job and moving to India. Not sure if you are comfortable doing that.

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, even I'm in the same boat. Currently, nervous about my application decision. Applied from India under the SDS scheme, but at the moment in Bahrain and leaving back to India after resigning my job this week.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, even I'm in the same boat. Currently, nervous about my application decision. Applied from India under the SDS scheme, but at the moment in Bahrain and leaving back to India after resigning my job this week.
How long have you been in Bahrain ? Quite a bold decision to leave your job. Hope it will be fruitful for you. All the best !

Reactions: fasalu101

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
How long have you been in Bahrain ? Quite a bold decision to leave your job. Hope it will be fruitful for you. All the best !
Born and brought up here, 2 yrs since I started working, left to India for my Bachelor's.
Really nervous about my decision and that of my application.
Thanks for your kind words.