+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Visitor visa/TRV to London office. No update yet!

gbjas

Aug 9, 2022
I applied through IRCC portal for visitor/temporary resident visa(TRV) for a short stay. I have UK indefinite leave to remain
7th July: Application submitted
13th July: Biometrics submitted and updated on the portal the same day

No further update. Eligibility review not even started yet

I have sent web form queries, emailed London immigration office a few times but no response. My flight is on 16th Aug (in 7 days!) so I am really worried.
Can anyone share their timeline for visitor visa please who got an approval?
And also how long did it take after PPR to receive stamped passport?

Anyone else experienced this? Can anything else be done to expedite visitor visa application?

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
I have applied on 19th May, TRV to meet one company client. No update till date.

Though I have US visa and travelled two times,

please update when you get an update ?

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
They haven't been processing visitor visa applications since April as far as I can tell. They are focusing on CUAET/study/work visa and PR applications

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
They haven't been processing visitor visa applications since April as far as I can tell. They are focusing on CUAET/study/work visa and PR applications

Is there way out to get visa processed as my application was submitted on 19th May 2022. Any advice would be really appreciated. Raised webform but no response.

gbjas

Aug 9, 2022
No further update yet. I wonder if I had applied through VFS, would the visa application have been processed quicker? Anyone who applied through VFS please share your experience

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
I also applied for a visitor (TRV) visa and waiting for my passport to be returned. Looks like there are also delays in passport requests/returns in addition to the actual processing time, unfortunately :(

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I also applied for a visitor (TRV) visa and waiting for my passport to be returned. Looks like there are also delays in passport requests/returns in addition to the actual processing time, unfortunately :(
I have seen some get it in 10 days and others after months. Most were PR applications though and it probably depends on where you applied from.

Could I know your timeline please? Date of application, eligibility and PPR?

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
I have seen some get it in 10 days and others after months. Most were PR applications though and it probably depends on where you applied from.

Could I know your timeline please? Date of application, eligibility and PPR?
I submitted my application on August 7 and did my biometrics around August 11. I received the passport request on Sep 28. It's been over two weeks now since I submitted my passport and I heard nothing since...

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I submitted my application on August 7 and did my biometrics around August 11. I received the passport request on Sep 28. It's been over two weeks now since I submitted my passport and I heard nothing since...
Did you not receive an email from vfs either, saying that the package has been dispatched to LVO?

Is this for CUEAT visa?

Reactions: njm2022

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
Did you not receive an email from vfs either, saying that the package has been dispatched to LVO?

Is this for CUEAT visa?
Yes I received the notification that it was sent to the IRCC office. It's visitor visa (note that I already have a valid US visa). Unfortunately it now seems like it would take a while for it to get stamped as they are prioritising that for CUEAT and work permits.

Chinni18

Nov 2, 2022
Hi did you got your passport?