+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for visa but.....

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I have finally applied for my visa under SPP and I noticed now that while I gave two photos to the VFS people, they took only one photo. There's no name written on its back too. Moreover, while I've submitted my valid and original passport, I don't seem to remember whether I attached its photocopy too. Am I in trouble? Should I do something about it immediately?

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

Passport photo copies are not required. I remember VFS returned it to me even though I took them with my application.
Regarding photo I remember they took 2 photos from me, but in your case I am assuming that VFS person returned 1 to you so I don't think there should be an issue as they are aware of the procedure and documents required. Regarding name not written on back I don't think that should be an issue too.

Regards,

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you good sir for giving me this feeling of a relief. This visa thing is pretty big for me..actually the biggest decision I've taken in my life so far.

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

I can understand your feeling. Even I had the same feeling 2 weeks back when I applied for myself and my wife.

godizgreat

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anwar.. there is no need to worry ..if they want any docs they will mail or call you.. in ur case i think there is no passport copy required.. the vfs people will tell u in advance while submitting application if anything is missing.. so stay confident u will get visa!! All the best