+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Student Permit, got my medical done. A question regarding IMM 1017

japmeet

Apr 19, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm from India and I've applied for my student permit. I got an email from the visa office that I have to get my medical done (along with a IMM 1017 form) which I got done yesterday.
My doubt is that do I have to submit this form to the visa office?
The panel physician returned the 4 page document after filling it out and said that the medical report will be forwarded via email/internet to the visa office but I'm not sure whether or not I have to submit these documents to the visa office.
Thanks in advance!

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
check it on the 3rd page(1st 2 pages will be your receipt)it will be written there if u have submit it or not.

japmeet

Apr 19, 2015
Hey, thanks for replying.
The third page (the first is my payment receipt, second is my medical track sheet) is a declaration that starts off as:
"I declare that all information provided by me during my immigration medical examination is true and correct. I have reviewed the medical history information provided by me and entered into the eMedical system and declare it is true, correct and complete" followed by the rest of the declaration which includes sections starting with "I understand that CIC" and "I also understand that"
It doesn't say, on the declaration page, whether or not I have to submit my IMM 1017E form. The 4th page is my IMM 1017E form filled by the panel physician and the last page being a photocopy of my passport's first and last page.

skswamy

Jun 24, 2015
Hi Japmeet
What id your status now. Did you get your visa.
How long it took after medical to hear back from the visa office