+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for March/May 2020 intake in January 2020

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Is there anyone who have been issue study permit for april/may 2020 intake.
I had applied study permit on 14 Dec-19 but it was refused on 2nd january.
Again reapplied on 7 january 2020 with additional proofs and documents.
When I first got refused I had received biomatric validity letter and Rejection letter on same date within few hours diffetence.
Since I have now I have apllied again I have again received biomatric validity letter on 16 january.
Is there any connection between both letters? Or is there any positive sign???
c
Hey guys
Got my correspondence letter today 28th Jan 2020 at 08.18am
and received my approval at 09.00 am
Good luck to you guys and stay positive as this was my third time at my attempt ( paper base ) after facing two rejections under the sds category.
Dont give up till the very end as I lost hope too after the first and second attempt but readings posts from here encouraged me to go ahead.
Feel free to drop in a mail at roeldsouza@gmail.com if you guys have any queries, I would be more than willing to help you guys out as this was the blog where I had received a lot of help from too.
Cheers and Take care.
Congrats on your approval. Pls I need a guide on how to reapply mine.

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I've applied for Hospitality Prog in College of the Rockies (COTR), BC on 22nd OCT'19.
Got my Offer Letter on 4th Dec'19
LOA on 13th Jan'20
Now I've submitted the funds in my GIC account (ICICI Bank) on 28Jan'20. Still haven't got any update?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
It means that your SOP was not strong enough to prove that you will leave canada after successful completion of your course. Before reapplying work on your SOP and make a strong case.

Reactions: arindam.d

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Really hard to understand why there are so many rejections under SDS.??

My too visa got rejected stating that “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of
the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.”

So over here the only reason is that VO is not convinced that i will leave Canada or are they any other reasons associated..??

Any suggestions pls.

Reactions: Nukepotato

roeldsouza

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
So this is what I have noticed personally from my three attempts at the visa.
SDS files directly got to Ottawa and Edmonton for processing and are way stricter.
If you make a paper submission under general with your first-year tuition fee payment and submit it at a VFS in India these files get processed either in Bangalore or Delhi depending where you have submitted and these files are viewed with a softer approach as opposed to the SDS category.

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
So this is what I have noticed personally from my three attempts at the visa.
SDS files directly got to Ottawa and Edmonton for processing and are way stricter.
If you make a paper submission under general with your first-year tuition fee payment and submit it at a VFS in India these files get processed either in Bangalore or Delhi depending where you have submitted and these files are viewed with a softer approach as opposed to the SDS category.
If possible then can you provide the documents list? Any extra documents which are not mention in cic website.