+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for March/May 2020 intake in January 2020

roeldsouza

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys
Got my correspondence letter today 28th Jan 2020 at 08.18am
and received my approval at 09.00 am
Good luck to you guys and stay positive as this was my third time at my attempt ( paper base ) after facing two rejections under the sds category.
Dont give up till the very end as I lost hope too after the first and second attempt but readings posts from here encouraged me to go ahead.
Feel free to drop in a mail at roeldsouza@gmail.com if you guys have any queries, I would be more than willing to help you guys out as this was the blog where I had received a lot of help from too.
Cheers and Take care.

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys so I applied twice online and got rejected both the times, should I apply paper base this time?

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys
Got my correspondence letter today 28th Jan 2020 at 08.18am
and received my approval at 09.00 am
Good luck to you guys and stay positive as this was my third time at my attempt ( paper base ) after facing two rejections under the sds category.
Dont give up till the very end as I lost hope too after the first and second attempt but readings posts from here encouraged me to go ahead.
Feel free to drop in a mail at roeldsouza@gmail.com if you guys have any queries, I would be more than willing to help you guys out as this was the blog where I had received a lot of help from too.
Cheers and Take care.
Can you share your timeline please? And when did you applied from?

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Same here rejected twice under sds now thinking of applying paper based application
I heard paper based applications are more helpful to secure visa.. u should try your luck once. I know its hard to stay positive after rejection but don't stop there... You never know what's gonna happen next.