+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Jan 2020 Intake ,visa still in process.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi guyz ,

I had applied my application on 12th December 2019, biometrics on 16th December 2019 through online SDS, after that I got an update on cic page on 27th Jan showing Biometrics completed, in the biometrics section it shows (27January 2020 : Biometrics completed) , I have got no notification to my mail or any correspondence letter , anyone got the same thing, I am a bit confused , Its been so long I am thinking of withdrawing my application , its taking abnormally longer , I had submitted in sds with the hope of getting the visa faster in which I had to arrange the fees upfront and the the gic , anyone could give me a suggestion or if you are also in the same situation please let me know, its been one of a case, and I am submitting this for the very first time..(previously no rejection from any country)

Arun singh

Feb 1, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
07-11-2019
Nomination.....
Arun Singh gangrial
Med's Done....
24-11-2019
To make u feel a little better i applied on 5th of nov and got an update on my medical on 24nov .I made two enquiries at different intervals through ircc web forms and got the same reply eachtime .since i am also applying for the first time many adviced me to wait for the reply as it takes longer time in some cases.below mentioned is the reply i got to my enquiry
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".

Reactions: mash343

Ishesh

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
To make u feel a little better i applied on 5th of nov and got an update on my medical on 24nov .I made two enquiries at different intervals through ircc web forms and got the same reply eachtime .since i am also applying for the first time many adviced me to wait for the reply as it takes longer time in some cases.below mentioned is the reply i got to my enquiry
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".
Any update sir?

Arun singh

Feb 1, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
07-11-2019
Nomination.....
Arun Singh gangrial
Med's Done....
24-11-2019

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Guyz , I was constantly checking the cic page , on 25th of Feb my Eligibility review got started without any notification to my mail, what status is it showing on your dashboards , I am planning to wait for this month and than pull back my application..

Ishesh

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Guyz , I was constantly checking the cic page , on 25th of Feb my Eligibility review got started without any notification to my mail, what status is it showing on your dashboards , I am planning to wait for this month and than pull back my application..
Nowadays embassy is clearing files within 7-15 days. That's why my agent asked me for withdraw.

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
I applied for the fourth time through paper application on 10th feb 2020 for May intake. Since then, I got update of file receiving Bangalore office on 11th feb. later on, 12th February I got a mail for biometrics even when it was done. I called the VFS office and asked them about receiving the mail even when it was done earlier and is still valid. They suggested me to mail the immigration centre about the same and I did so on 17th February. Further I got a mail on 24th February saying that application is under process.. and medical passed since then I’ve no received any update the average processing time is 2 or 3 weeks Shown on cic website and I’m out of the usual time. What is the average time? And how long does it takes to get study permit after the medical?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I applied for the fourth time through paper application on 10th feb 2020 for May intake. Since then, I got update of file receiving Bangalore office on 11th feb. later on, 12th February I got a mail for biometrics even when it was done. I called the VFS office and asked them about receiving the mail even when it was done earlier and is still valid. They suggested me to mail the immigration centre about the same and I did so on 17th February. Further I got a mail on 24th February saying that application is under process.. and medical passed since then I’ve no received any update the average processing time is 2 or 3 weeks Shown on cic website and I’m out of the usual time. What is the average time? And how long does it takes to get study permit after the medical?
If you have applied in sds than it is 4 weeks , if in general than 45 days , I suppose currently this timeline is the minimum due to high volume and coronavirus .

Reactions: 2422120298

Arun singh

Feb 1, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
07-11-2019
Nomination.....
Arun Singh gangrial
Med's Done....
24-11-2019
Any update?anybody?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Any update?anybody?
If its been more than two months for your application submission , than I'd suggest you to order caips notes , which will help you know the status of your application and it may expedite your application, what I felt is max time for application processing is 3 months , apart from this try sending webforms , that also may speed up the process..

I also got response from the cic after 2 months 21 days , so don't loose hope , All the very best..!

Arun singh

Feb 1, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
07-11-2019
Nomination.....
Arun Singh gangrial
Med's Done....
24-11-2019
Glad to have heard from you....and thank god you a got a reply.
Did u also apply for caips notes?
And when did u got a reply and what was it?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Glad to have heard from you....and thank god you a got a reply.
Did u also apply for caips notes?
And when did u got a reply and what was it?
Yes I did, I applied for caips notes on 27th Feb 2020, After that maybe it was a coincidence, I got a reply on 5th March stating for more explanation regarding the docs I has submitted , I replied them on 8th March , don't know how long from here onward..

Sjunn

Mar 10, 2020
I have applied for may intake on feb 7 and its still under background check my bio got updated on the same day after that no updates. How do I send a web form? As I have applied online and gave bio at vfs Hyderabad. There is no option of Hyderabad in webform.
Kindly help