+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for FSWP 2014 and applying for Visitor visa for a temporary visit

anusha003

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi,

Could some body please let me know, what has to be filled in the Visitor Visa application in the back ground declaration where there was a question like "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?" - As I have applied for immigration under FSWP 2014, should I mark this as "Yes"?? If yes, should I provide the details as applied for FSWP - 2014?

Please advise.

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anusha003 said:
Hi,

Could some body please let me know, what has to be filled in the Visitor Visa application in the back ground declaration where there was a question like "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?" - As I have applied for immigration under FSWP 2014, should I mark this as "Yes"?? If yes, should I provide the details as applied for FSWP - 2014?

Please advise.
I might be in the same situation as you are (Apply for TFW visa while having a FSW application already)
What did you do in your case while filling in the Visitor Visa application in the back ground declaration where there was a question like "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?"

Did you receive your Visitor Visa?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
anusha003 said:
Hi,

Please advise.
You should be clear in your application that you are applying for FSW while you apply for your visitor visa. The visa officers definitely have the record that you are applying for FSW while evaluating your visitor visa. If you are found to misrepresent yourself in your visitor visa you will be barred from entering Canada and applying for any immigration programme at least in the next 5 years.