+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Fall intake 2021

Tywo

Jun 2, 2021
I applied for fall intake 2021. My school will resume on the 8th of September and I haven’t received the decision concerning my SP. I applied on the 11th of May and I get a rejection letter June 10 stating I’m not sure you will leave Canada after your study. I live in Dubai legally but without my family. And it was stated in my SOP. I had to rewrite my LOE and re address the rejection grounds in my new application. I reapplied on the 1st July. The first decision Letter was sent 4 weeks after my 1st application.
but the second one is more than 4 weeks now. I think the processing time in Dubai is 4 weeks.
Can I still get a decision before my school resume? And and is it possible to enter after the school has resumed.

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Helloo, I'm in a similar situation as you- expat living in dubai, applied May 15, refused 1 July, reapplied 10 July. I'm almost on my 6th week now and I too have my uni starting 8 September.

There was eid and now the hijri holidays, so the Abu Dhabi office has been taking days off due to that. I guess mine might take longer than the usual 4 weeks for uae as I sent webforms for additional documents.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll get a decision anytime now, good luck!

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Helloo, I'm in a similar situation as you- expat living in dubai, applied May 15, refused 1 July, reapplied 10 July. I'm almost on my 6th week now and I too have my uni starting 8 September.

There was eid and now the hijri holidays, so the Abu Dhabi office has been taking days off due to that. I guess mine might take longer than the usual 4 weeks for uae as I sent webforms for additional documents.

How many days are they operating?

Tywo

Jun 2, 2021

Thank You