+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for CEC PR Express Entry, going to leave current job soon

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I have applied for CEC PR Express entry with work experience of 2 years at my current job, my job letter stated i am currently an employee there and they support my PR application etc, and I have sent my profile with the job listed as my current job. I might be leaving it soon to pursue other opportunities, I dont need this job for LMIA or anything and have earned more than the 2 years with a signed experience letter past my 2 year mark, 2 years NOC and t4 and all my paystubs to date from 6 months back showing my over 2 years experience

If i leave should I let CEC know and email my record of employment? Ive earned the 2 years fully and dont need this job for LMIA so it doesnt really affect my application but my status is different as it will go from current job to past job

Im also awaiting my BOWP which i applied for 2 days back as well

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once your BOWP has been approved and you really wanted to change a current job, then you should notify to IRCC. There's no issue on your application, you should be fine.

However, if I were you, I would resign and find other job after upon received PPR.

Hope you get PPR soon.