+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for CEC Inland and have to leave Canada for a month.

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
Hello,

I applied for my CEC Inland more than 6 months ago. Still have not heard anything on that. However, I will be leaving Canada for about a month and worried about what if I receive my approval while I am away.

I also have my Temporary Visitor Visa and Work Permit so that I can enter back in Canada. But what is the process after receiving your CEC PR approval online?
Do I have to be back in Canada when I receive my approval?

Your help is much appreciated as I am lost with the next steps and have to be away for a month.

Thanks!!

Reactions: jhunix

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello,

I applied for my CEC Inland more than 6 months ago. Still have not heard anything on that. However, I will be leaving Canada for about a month and worried about what if I receive my approval while I am away.

I also have my Temporary Visitor Visa and Work Permit so that I can enter back in Canada. But what is the process after receiving your CEC PR approval online?

Your help is much appreciated as I am lost with the next steps and have to be away for a month.

Thanks!!

Planning to do the same thing as you are. :) I'll follow your thread hoping to get answers as well.

Reactions: askingforhelp

HARRY HARPREET

Dec 31, 2019
Hello,

Thanks!!
ru back now

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
I received an answer from one of the guys who left Canada this year. She went home last January and came back around March. It was a 3-month vacation though. She was able to get back to Canada with her Valid TRV and Open Work Permit. But she does have a job though, so probably there will be no problem coming back as long as you have a valid TRV and work permit. But just to be safe, one must have a work.

Reactions: askingforhelp

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
I received an answer from one of the guys who left Canada this year. She went home last January and came back around March. It was a 3-month vacation though. She was able to get back to Canada with her Valid TRV and Open Work Permit. But she does have a job though, so probably there will be no problem coming back as long as you have a valid TRV and work permit. But just to be safe, one must have a work.
That's good to hear! Yes, I am a full-time employee so I'm hoping that the above would be applicable for me as well.