+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
Hello all

Just wanted some advice ..
Recently I mailed CPC Ottawa and ndvo regarding my current status of file..
I got reply from ndvo that “
This refers to your recent email inquiry received at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your file is being finalised and passport request letter will be sent to you shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance”

Anyone who received such email and afterward time taken by them to actually send ppr request.. plz reply..

Thanks

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello all

Just wanted some advice ..
Recently I mailed CPC Ottawa and ndvo regarding my current status of file..
I got reply from ndvo that “
This refers to your recent email inquiry received at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your file is being finalised and passport request letter will be sent to you shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance”

Anyone who received such email and afterward time taken by them to actually send ppr request.. plz reply..

Thanks

Hi..My application is also processing at NDVO. Could you please share email ID which you used for NDVO?
Thanks in advance

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
Hello seniors
My ppr finally came after 23 months .
Just wanted to thank everyone for posting their scenarios.. it is really helpful.
God bless u all. And hope all who have been waiting for ppr should get soon.

Thanks

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hello seniors
My ppr finally came after 23 months .
Just wanted to thank everyone for posting their scenarios.. it is really helpful.
God bless u all. And hope all who have been waiting for ppr should get soon.

Thanks
Congratulations!!!! That was a while, but you have made it.

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
This month we will be celebrating 2 years of waiting since AOR. A strange thing happend on our profile few days ago. Medical exams (which expired in April 2017 and were extended until April 2018) went from: You don't need a medical to We are reviewing your medical results. Which results? Can they extend them for another year? Has anyone had this message after expiry of extension?