AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I dont know how we have waited so long. 22 month passed already. i talked to one immigration lawyer he said you can come to see him with all my information. i dont know i should do that. what he will do in my case. i asked him can cic reject the file after this long wait he said cic can do that. i am so scared now. oh God please do not take our exams now. help us.
If I were you, I would have hired an immigration lawyer like Campbell Cohen or any other highly regarded immigration lawyer based in Canada the day I passed 12 months! Your case might be complex and its best to have an attorney represent you to fight the case and figure out the options. Yes, it costs money but its worth it if you really want it badly. Waiting for 22 months is just a waste of time!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Even if you don't hire an attorney full time, I am sure for a one time consultation fee, they will atleast give you solid advice on the way forward. SItting here and just complaining and whining and feeling sorry for yourselves serves no purpose. If you want something badly, you need to get up and do something about it. Calling up CIC call center a thousand times is not the answer to your problem!

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
After 20 months of waiting got re-medical request from IRCC.. Hope some movement in the file..

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Thanks you were right ... received PPR on 04 Jul after a long wait of 20 months and 09 days.
congratulations uppu. happy for you. It will be 22months on 16. they did not ask anything. hope this week brings good news. i never wait this long for anything.

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
congratulations uppu. happy for you. It will be 22months on 16. they did not ask anything. hope this week brings good news. i never wait this long for anything.
Thanks samroger, All the best to you I hope you also get the PPR fast. I know it is easier said than done but have patience do not think about it too much and one day you will find the PPR mail. My best wishes for your faster PPR.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
I will complete the 20 months on the 16th this month. hope
Thanks you were right ... received PPR on 04 Jul after a long wait of 20 months and 09 days.
Congratulation uppu :) I will reach the 20 months waiting in 5 days and hope will never cross 21. To Samroger try to enjoy your life and build your future normally, don't think much about PPR it will come one day or another.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016

Congratulation uppu :) I will reach the 20 months waiting in 5 days and hope will never cross 21. To Samroger try to enjoy your life and build your future normally, don't think much about PPR it will come one day or another.
Wow long time. What is your timeline? Are you outland? PNP? Paperbased? or EE?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@samroger

Do you think that another applicants that were/are working in the government position are waiting this long for their PPR?
Have you had any conversation/info regarding their situation.

Me and my spouse are both working on government positions, so if you are waiting for that long (and only your spouse was working on government position) maybe it`s better for me and my wife to start looking another option.
I am PNP - Outland, AOR 19.February, and nowadays PNP applicants are on hold, so I can`t imagine my case were I am government employee.

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016

I hope you get your PPR fast and do not cross 21 months.. All the best...