+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
oh dear! i wish i will not make a record in ee. but it will be 21 month on 16 June. plz God help me. my life is stuck here.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
oh dear! i wish i will not make a record in ee. but it will be 21 month on 16 June. plz God help me. my life is stuck here.
Hi Sam,
Can I ask you the reason of your security check? for me I have travelled to many risk countries, even if it's for my work.
also everyone keep saying that we can only wait and there is nothing to do but I see that many of those who got PPR have contacted IRCC or CSIS.. have you tried this?
Cheers

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hi Sirine! my husband worked in government police back home thats why they are taking long time on our security check. Yes i mailed IRCC and they said just wait and do not contact us frequently so i am just waiting. How many month passed from your AOR ?

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Hi Sirine! my husband worked in government police back home thats why they are taking long time on our security check. Yes i mailed IRCC and they said just wait and do not contact us frequently so i am just waiting. How many month passed from your AOR ?
18 months and half (November 16th).. let's wait then

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Dear worriers

I thought it is a good idea to start a thread for those waiting for more than 15 months without a final decision. This will give us a better insight and information about our case.

I will start by introducing my self:

Name: Sirgic
AOR: OCT 2015
Processing time: almost 19 months
Visa office: Abu Dhabi

Pls write to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to check the status of your application. May be it will help!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
From what I know and seen in the forum, the usual reasons for such extensive delays are:-

1 - Work History in Military, police or government.
2 - Frequent travel to countries in war or unstable governments.
3 - Citizens of the above countries.
4 - Anything else in your travel or personal information which is a red flag for them and it goes into deeper extensive security checks.

On the brighter side, by now you have passed all eligibility checks since that's done within the first 6 months! So by now, you are sure to get a PPR if you are a decent law abiding citizen. Sadly there is no option but to wait it out.

Unfortunately, when it comes to security checks, all nationalities are not equal.

Reactions: Sirine

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Does someone knows where we can buy Patience, I have consumed all the patience I have and now I'm out of stock... waiting since 19 months for a 6 month process! God I'm taken hostage of this project.

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Does someone knows where we can buy Patience, I have consumed all the patience I have and now I'm out of stock... waiting since 19 months for a 6 month process! God I'm taken hostage of this project.
I dont know how we have waited so long. 22 month passed already. i talked to one immigration lawyer he said you can come to see him with all my information. i dont know i should do that. what he will do in my case. i asked him can cic reject the file after this long wait he said cic can do that. i am so scared now. oh God please do not take our exams now. help us.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR March 6th 2016, passed the 15 months stage already :(

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I dont know how we have waited so long. 22 month passed already. i talked to one immigration lawyer he said you can come to see him with all my information. i dont know i should do that. what he will do in my case. i asked him can cic reject the file after this long wait he said cic can do that. i am so scared now. oh God please do not take our exams now. help us.
Have you tried calling them, to ask about your case?