Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Have they asked you to re-do your medical? We have been waiting for full 18 months. We are in the same boat and hopefully we hear the good news soon.
Hi Daysleeper

Mine too 18 months... But they requested for re-medical exactly an year after medicals providing date... After re-submitting the medicals I received PPR after 3 months... The visa offices in canada doesnt seem to follow any pattern... No way except to wait patiently... All the best...

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
It means they (lvo )haven'ttouched your file since your meds are uploaded. Do not worry, they will eventually process it. For now other than waiting I don't see anything much you can do.
I am sure you must have ordered GCMS to see how it's progressing.

Yes I have done that twice before and now again for 3rd time
It was after my first gcms notes request they asked for remedicals ... I believe earlier they were just not doing anything about my file..
From my first gcms notes I observed they were stuck at Eligibility evaluation as they had some query about my working hours... But they never asked for any supporting documents..
So I just from my side sent them the supporting documents for substantiating about working hours from my employer...
After submission of these documents.... It took them 2 months to initiate re medical request...i.e. in August 18.. although my upfront medical got expired in feb 18.
Second gcms notes which I ordered after submission of supporting documents (which they never asked) were same as first , no change was there...
Third set of gcms notes I have ordered is after one month ofof submissi of acknowledgement receipt for medicals

Thanks for your response

Reactions: didigege

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi Daysleeper

Mine too 18 months... But they requested for re-medical exactly an year after medicals providing date... After re-submitting the medicals I received PPR after 3 months... The visa offices in canada doesnt seem to follow any pattern... No way except to wait patiently... All the best...
It took three months after remedical ??!! OMG ! Which visa office were your application in ? Can’t believe that

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
Hi Kaur

My I too submitted my documents on 31 May 2017 and just got CoPR recently. I was requested remedical too. After remedical it took 4 months for them. Nothing much we can do other than waiting as they dont reply to any of our queries. So just hang in tight. Dont depend on the status in the mycic account as they dont seem to update it. My status remained the same after remedicals. Even after CoPR the status didnt change. So dont worry. The fruit would be more sweet after a long patient wait.

Thanks
Cian
Hello Cian

Means I m not the only one
Good luck for ppr

Thanks for reply

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yes I have done that twice before and now again for 3rd time
It was after my first gcms notes request they asked for remedicals ... I believe earlier they were just not doing anything about my file..
From my first gcms notes I observed they were stuck at Eligibility evaluation as they had some query about my working hours... But they never asked for any supporting documents..
So I just from my side sent them the supporting documents for substantiating about working hours from my employer...
After submission of these documents.... It took them 2 months to initiate re medical request...i.e. in August 18.. although my upfront medical got expired in feb 18.
Second gcms notes which I ordered after submission of supporting documents (which they never asked) were same as first , no change was there...
Third set of gcms notes I have ordered is after one month ofof submissi of acknowledgement receipt for medicals

Thanks for your response
May I ask what happened with your working hours and how you rectified it?

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
May I ask what happened with your working hours and how you rectified it?

Actually my employer mentioned on experience letter about 6 days in a week...
With the same experience Ietter I was given nominated by province..
But upon ITA after ordering gcms notes it was mentioned by some officer on my file about no explanation of exact working hours like whether part time or full time... Thus it was sent to analyst for checking for same.
So I got letter of explanation from my employer about working hours and sent the same to LVO AND CIC .
In reply LVO said they don't need additional documents but in meantime they asked for remedicals ...

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Actually my employer mentioned on experience letter about 6 days in a week...
With the same experience Ietter I was given nominated by province..
But upon ITA after ordering gcms notes it was mentioned by some officer on my file about no explanation of exact working hours like whether part time or full time... Thus it was sent to analyst for checking for same.
So I got letter of explanation from my employer about working hours and sent the same to LVO AND CIC .
In reply LVO said they don't need additional documents but in meantime they asked for remedicals ...
Oh I see now. Thanks for your response and I still don’t get how they never touch your file. Are you sure you’re not in SS? Applications with Rewiew required usually takes 9 months to finish.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Oh I see now. Thanks for your response and I still don’t get how they never touch your file. Are you sure you’re not in SS? Applications with Rewiew required usually takes 9 months to finish.
Do you have any stats for NDVO? My application has crossed 10 months now with review required. Both eligibility n security not started.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Received my gcms after almost 100+ days...The last status generated has eligibility not started, criminal and medicals is passed, info sharing complete. Security is blank and it's so since feb 2018.
Not sure why they haven't touched my file as yet.
Last week received response from ndvo that file is pending officers review...And it's over 18 months now with over a year at ndvo.
Need patience now to sit without update.

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
I don't know if I m in security screening as my last set of gcms which were identical to the first ones and mentioned that security not started
May I ask how will I know about the timing s of review required.. I mean since when my file is being asked for review..

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Received my gcms after almost 100+ days...The last status generated has eligibility not started, criminal and medicals is passed, info sharing complete. Security is blank and it's so since feb 2018.
Not sure why they haven't touched my file as yet.
Last week received response from ndvo that file is pending officers review...And it's over 18 months now with over a year at ndvo.
Need patience now to sit without update.
Wow.. seems like nothing will push NDVO to look at older files. I have been on this forum for a while now and eligibility review required or any review required files would get processed around the 6 months timeframe. This is the first time i am seeing files just lying like that.
And strangely NDVO is leading the race.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It took three months after remedical ??!! OMG ! Which visa office were your application in ? Can’t believe that
Hi

My visa office was New Delhi VO. My application was in NDVO from 22nd Sep 2017. They took 1 year for a decision after that. My timeline is in my footer.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi

My visa office was New Delhi VO. My application was in NDVO from 22nd Sep 2017. They took 1 year for a decision after that. My timeline is in my footer.
NDVO are well known for their crazy delays unfortunately :( my visa office is CPC-O

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi, this is my timeline:
  1. Recived your application for permanent residence on march 15 2017
  2. We started processing your application on march 07 2018
  3. Medical results have been recieved.
That’s all I haave, we’re applicating inland and starting to be anxious for the long wait.

We called our lawyer and he said he’s going to send a message to CIC to ask for updates.

I mean the website says 12 month and we’re been waiting 20 month is we count November.

Anybody are going through something similar?