Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Waiting will hit 15 months in another 15 days.
Due to medical issue with my son and security not started yet :-(

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
Any CEC inland applicants who have been in process for 15 months and still waiting for final decision? My AOR was June 22, 2017, anyone other CEC inland applicants have the similar long wait? Or is my case special?

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
Hi, everyone! My AOR was on 28th April 2017. It's been past 16 months. We are FSW Outland, office is Ottawa. We cannot get GCMS notes since my husband has a daugther from his first marriage, and the CIC requires the child's mother's consent for information and she does not want to sign it. They added his first marriage child to the list as non-accompanying member and I guess it is causing us trouble. We are completely in the dark and it is so frustrating. All the emails and ATIP requests we made were of no use. They just advise us to be patient. Any news about other cases of having non-accompanying children from previous marriages or relationships? Did that make you situation more complicated? We are from Serbia. I don't know anyone personally who has been waiting for so long. Everyone got their PPR in time.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi, everyone! My AOR was on 28th April 2017. It's been past 16 months. We are FSW Outland, office is Ottawa. We cannot get GCMS notes since my husband has a daugther from his first marriage, and the CIC requires the child's mother's consent for information and she does not want to sign it. They added his first marriage child to the list as non-accompanying member and I guess it is causing us trouble. We are completely in the dark and it is so frustrating. All the emails and ATIP requests we made were of no use. They just advise us to be patient. Any news about other cases of having non-accompanying children from previous marriages or relationships? Did that make you situation more complicated? We are from Serbia. I don't know anyone personally who has been waiting for so long. Everyone got their PPR in time.
I am AOR March 2017, exactly same situation as yours and still waiting for final decision.
We submitted a letter of explanation and an affidavit from my husband stating it will be not possible to provide the medical for the child as he does not have the custody of the child. Provided with the divorce papers along with custody arrangement details.
After a year we were requested to do medicals and again we're asked for the childs medical.since we could not provide the medicals, we provided with all the details of efforts we took to have the medicals done, like call details to his exspouse, messages to his exspouse, father in law and finally an affidavit of a relative who approached them and still was denied help.all this along with a new letter of explanation.
We we're then asked to submit like after two months a particular format of affidavit signed by my husband.
Our medicals were later passed as per CIC online status. However its been over two months now that we are still waiting to hear from them.
It's a long wait and don't know how much more we need to wait. Completed over 17 months now.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
You can also go through this link for help.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/child-medical-pr-approved.547890/#post-6781970

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
You were choosen for Security screening thats why your application is taking long, has nothing to do with your family. Getting gcms notes will not expedite your application.
I am AOR MAY 2017 FSWO, Single person n am still waiting.
Call IRCC via phone for an update of your application.

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
Thank you all for your anwers. The trick is that we managed to do the medical for the child. The child was with us when we got a call for her medical and we immediately took her. We also sent a copy of her passport and birth certificate. Still we are waiting for so long, our medicals have expired. I hope they don't ask for them again, especially for the non-accompanying child.

I really feel this is unfair to wait for so long while being left in the dark with no clue whatsoever. We sold our car a year ago, hoping we would soon leave. We almost sold our apartment, luckily we didn't. As you are all facing the same, we can't plan anything, we can't make any long term decisions, feels like we are stuck. Totally frustrating.

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
You were choosen for Security screening thats why your application is taking long, has nothing to do with your family. Getting gcms notes will not expedite your application.
I am AOR MAY 2017 FSWO, Single person n am still waiting.
Call IRCC via phone for an update of your application.
It sounds good when you say we were the chosen ones. Comforting :)

Reactions: Maryz

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you all for your anwers. The trick is that we managed to do the medical for the child. The child was with us when we got a call for her medical and we immediately took her. We also sent a copy of her passport and birth certificate. Still we are waiting for so long, our medicals have expired. I hope they don't ask for them again, especially for the non-accompanying child.

I really feel this is unfair to wait for so long while being left in the dark with no clue whatsoever. We sold our car a year ago, hoping we would soon leave. We almost sold our apartment, luckily we didn't. As you are all facing the same, we can't plan anything, we can't make any long term decisions, feels like we are stuck. Totally frustrating.
For one year i ve lived in limbo as already sold all stuff, moved in with a relative. I wa thinking i had max 3 months and i would be lon gone. Now am stuck. Anyway i just hope this ends soon.

Durial321

Jul 8, 2018
I'm just starting my process. Is it normal for applications to take more than 6 months? even years? or is it just specific countries or situations?

Thanks!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
16 months since AOR, still waiting.
Hi

Same here. 16 months and still waiting. My application is transferred to a special unit as they told me. Does anyone has any experience to such thing. Application transferred to a special unit?

Thanks
Cian