+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications sent in 2008

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm just wondering how many of us are left here that have applied back in 2008 whose applications have not been finalized yet?

I'm ONE of them . . . anyone else???

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there, I was checking your timeline, it is been 7 month already since the interview, did you contact your MP, did you follow up with them, 7 month after the interview is too long, do you know if the background check is done, did you asked for your CAIPs? it has to have the info you need to see where you stand.

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rorita!
Yes, I got the CAIPs notes. It shows that my husband passed his interview and the application was sent back for routine background checks and they've done background checks but they've sent it back for further background checks so apparently they're still doing background checks. I got in contact with the man that conducted my husband's interview and he says that they're still doing background checks. I tried to get in contact with my MP but I've been unsuccessful at doing that. I am not able to speak to him in person.

Please if anyone has spoken or written to their MP about their case may you please advise me on what to do and what to say to get them to pay attention to me.

I'm desperately trying to do everything here to get my husband's case finalized. Please advise me on what else I can or should do.

Please help me!!! :(

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hi Sadgirl..

Its sad indeed to have no response from your MP. You really need to get on their nerves, If you ask me, they are kinda obligated to provide you this service. I had my MP contact the visa office a few times, and it went very smooth everytime. Infact, I didnt speak to the MP even once, Her representative was able to help me everytime i called. the rep sent e-mail to the visa office and then called me tell me their reponse. So call them up and if they dont do it for u call them again n again n again. If they dont think that contacting visa office yet is a good idea, they should be atleast able to tell u that.

Hope this helps

Soni