+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications Returned By CIO

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
It looks like that nobody is sure that if applications returned by CIO filed before June 26th and if resubmitted after the 26th will they fall under new rules or the old ones, as far as I know may be I am wrong they said about the lock-in date is the date when they enter the receipt of application into the system and the returned files are not entered in their system. Comments are welcome from any body. Thank you

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
kkhan870 said:
It looks like that nobody is sure that if applications returned by CIO filed before June 26th and if resubmitted after the 26th will they fall under new rules or the old ones, as far as I know may be I am wrong they said about the lock-in date is the date when they enter the receipt of application into the system and the returned files are not entered in their system. Comments are welcome from any body. Thank you
yes , exactly the lock-in date is the date when they enter the receipt of application into the system and in one of my form they have stamped the date when they received my application but I am re-sending that stamped form and the updated fee form with the application on the assumption that they might entertain and consider my lock-in date Pre-June 26 (because the form is already stamped) ... I believe there is no harm in taking the only chance because ultimately the fee will be refunded in case of rejection ..:)

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
DEAR all,
Please kindly advice i sent my application properly filled and attached my picture in the picture space provided,but some how i just forgot to include the extra pictures required to be submitted with the application to NS.
kindly advice.

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
I have sent my documents to CIO on June 18th and received by them on the 21st of June under NOC of 0111, now I have realized that I have made the following mistakes while filing the forms.

1. I have wrote Islamabad instead of London because I did not see on their website of the Visa Office from Islamabad to London.
2. On my parents passports there was no surname so I left the surname box empty and wrote their full given names on the bottom box.
3. I forgot to fill "eye color" boxes empty on my dependents form
4. I am not sure if I tick the box saying "Have ever worked in Canada"

since my NOC is not in the new list and I am afraid if they return my application will I fall under the new list and also please if any one has made these kind of minor mistakes and their applications were returned, this information will be very helpful to many people because too many applicants are facing the same scenario. I have read through these forums about the applications returns for not making the correct payments or points deficiency but have not come across these kind of mistakes your comments will be very helpful if any. Thank you
I wrote islamabad too. but i believe they are not gonna send the file back because of that reason :S idk
b positive man..

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
funtom said:
DEAR all,
Please kindly advice i sent my application properly filled and attached my picture in the picture space provided,but some how i just forgot to include the extra pictures required to be submitted with the application to NS.
kindly advice.
You don't need to attach or send any pictures when you send application to NS, so its OK I believe...

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
funtom said:
DEAR all,
kindly advice.
in the initial application you don't need to send any picture and documents.

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
tuffguy said:
yes , exactly the lock-in date is the date when they enter the receipt of application into the system and in one of my form they have stamped the date when they received my application but I am re-sending that stamped form and the updated fee form with the application on the assumption that they might entertain and consider my lock-in date Pre-June 26 (because the form is already stamped) ... I believe there is no harm in taking the only chance because ultimately the fee will be refunded in case of rejection ..:)
Hi, I have the same issue. CIC attempted to charge my Credit card on May 12, 2010 but the transaction failed due to blockage of card. Despite so long time I have not been intimated by CIC. Did it took this much time in your case as well?

Faisal

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
It is just bad luck for people who are qualified, intelligent, and genuine cases but for some reason only small mistakes and not crucial questions but the files will be returned it is a scary moment because after the post June 26th changes otherwise it was only a matter of couple of months delay for resending the applications. God saves everybody with small mistakes

tuffguy

Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
CIO also sent me a log sheet that shows they attempted my card on june 10 but transaction was not successful. I received back my application on june 28. Yours seems to be too late now.i wonder why didnt u get any email or regular mail yet.check your junk mail and also ask your postman.

faisal892 said:
Hi, I have the same issue. CIC attempted to charge my Credit card on May 12, 2010 but the transaction failed due to blockage of card. Despite so long time I have not been intimated by CIC. Did it took this much time in your case as well?

Faisal

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Dear Tuffguy I am pasting a reply from a lawyer about the applicatio returned for correction and since your application was returned with the problem of payment can you interpret the following:
"The new application will be considered under the new rule.
I had cases where CIO returned the application with a client number attached to it, in this case, CIO will "quote the date it was received". If the date was prior to June 26, 2010, then it will processed according to the old rules.

So, if you were give a client number, and you submitted your file before June 26, 2010, and CIC quoted this date clearly, chances are you will be dealt with according to the old rules. If not, then you have to check if your occupation was dropped off the list, it it did, I would recommend finding other options to immigrate to Canada."

and can you tell if there was number besides the stamped date which can tell your client number

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Dear All
Can you please help me . I got reply from Call center agent yesteday that my application is retuned on 19th Aug 2010 due to some missing documents, I am June 23rd Applicant, Can anyone please help me out , Can i re-apply again or there are no chances to apply now, I have also been a given a Client ID # previus when I talked to Agent , I have not received my packet yet......... please help

Thanks
Faisal

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
hi. we initially sent our app in april because we didnt include our middle name as per passport in the forms and mistakenly wrote abu dhabi in the vo field. we retyped everything, and goodness we were able to send our app back on time. it was received by cic on june 23rd! :'( stressful... but i guess if we didnt make it we would still pursue sending the application.now im a bit relieved after receiving the first aor.

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Hello everybody,

Please answer my question

I have received a letter saying a document is missing. Now I want to send the documents back to CIO. I have the following questions:

1) Should I print out a new application or I can send the old one including the missing document?
2) If I have to send a new application, should I change all the signatures/financial report of bank/job letter/ anything else?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

anilmohan1981

Sep 4, 2014
Dear, i have already mailed my application to the CIC, but now I noticed a mistake in my Experience letter I have submitted for reference against the primary occupation, my actual exp dates are from 19.01.2004 to 30.05.2009, in which 19.01.2004 to 30.06.2006 as Accs Assistant and promoted from 01.07.2006 to 30.05.2009 as an Accountant. but by mistake the employer mentioned the dates for period of Accountant as 01.07.2004 to 3.05.2009.

What can be done now..? does my application get rejected at the 1st time itself ?, the employer is ready to issue a corrected Exp letter as it is a typing mistake and all the previous letters like promotion letter and all has the actual date also the Manager will confirm the actual date upon any query...please help me with a reply. Sad