+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processing in Pretoria Local Visa Office

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi All,
We are looking for Express entry applicants from December 2017 AOR onwards who have their files processing in Pretoria Visa Office and have not received their PPRs yet. My AOR is 11th Jan 2018 and moved to Pretoria LVO on the 8th of March 2018.

Reactions: Mikael yuye

Carlenevdh

Apr 30, 2018
Hey there @ateotia ! My AOR is 17th Jan 2018, but no idea how to find out which office it is at - I assume it's in Pretoria as I applied from SA. Do you know how to check? My application is "we are processing your application". Frustratingly slow, or is it just me?

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hey there @ateotia ! My AOR is 17th Jan 2018, but no idea how to find out which office it is at - I assume it's in Pretoria as I applied from SA. Do you know how to check? My application is "we are processing your application". Frustratingly slow, or is it just me?
hello there. you can find out what your lvo is by calling cic during normal working hours. even if you have applied from sa it could be that your file processes in ottawa. we have a whatsapp group with folks waiting for processing at pretoria. why dont you join it https://chat.whatsapp.com/Gs1osfB5Vb4EQqrF00nfeq

Reactions: HARMAN08

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
did you email pretoria VO? Did you receive your PPR so far?

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi All,
We are looking for Express entry applicants from December 2017 AOR onwards who have their files processing in Pretoria Visa Office and have not received their PPRs yet. My AOR is 11th Jan 2018 and moved to Pretoria LVO on the 8th of March 2018.
HI have u got PPR already!??

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
H
HI have u got PPR already!??
Hi. I have applied for FSW Outland through Express Entry with AOR February 21, 2019. I was informed my application is being processed at the Pretoria office with my eligibility and background still in progress. Should I be concerned. Is Pretoria slow?

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
H

Hi. I have applied for FSW Outland through Express Entry with AOR February 21, 2019. I was informed my application is being processed at the Pretoria office with my eligibility and background still in progress. Should I be concerned. Is Pretoria slow?
HI I got my PPR yesterday 29may. It took 164 days total. AOR 14 Dec. My file was sent to pretoria on 7th feb. Complete silence nearly 4 months until yesterday. No ADRs no ghost updates. No changes in cic account. Got the email only yesterday. So don't Panick. Patience is the only ke buddy

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
HI I got my PPR yesterday 29may. It took 164 days total. AOR 14 Dec. My file was sent to pretoria on 7th feb. Complete silence nearly 4 months until yesterday. No ADRs no ghost updates. No changes in cic account. Got the email only yesterday. So don't Panick. Patience is the only ke buddy
Ok thank you. Crossing my fingers! And congratulations and much much luck for the new chapter!

MarthaJS

Mar 23, 2017
Hello all,

AOR: 13 Feb
Medical Passed: 29 March
Biometrics: Completed (12 April)
RPRF request : 5 April (paid on 10 April)
No. of applicants: 5
PNP from Nova Scotia
VO: Pretoria

I recently send a web form request to CIC to enquire about my application status and received the following reply:
Your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reactions: Grace2019

Sly_1984

Jan 17, 2019
Hello all,

AOR: 13 Feb
Medical Passed: 29 March
Biometrics: Completed (12 April)
RPRF request : 5 April (paid on 10 April)
No. of applicants: 5
PNP from Nova Scotia
VO: Pretoria

I recently send a web form request to CIC to enquire about my application status and received the following reply:
Your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Hello I am in a similar situation. Have you received any updates after this email reply?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi Guys!
I have just received email from Pretoria asking for additional info including Csq as I am being sponsored for PR family class to complete PR Process. We are at the final stage of our application.Will submit our additional doc soon and waiting for reply so far it took more than 8 months ...
Please update if anyone is going through similar situation via Pretoria visa office.
Just praying the final steps go well... and finally receive Passport request and COPR.

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi Guys!
I have just received email from Pretoria asking for additional info including Csq as I am being sponsored for PR family class to complete PR Process. We are at the final stage of our application.Will submit our additional doc soon and waiting for reply so far it took more than 8 months ...
Please update if anyone is going through similar situation via Pretoria visa office.
Just praying the final steps go well... and finally receive Passport request and COPR.
Hi grace
After medical in November 2019 waiting for ppr

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi.

Please advise once you submit your application within in Canada what is the reason of the application being sent to LO?
As I am from Zimbabwe and currently I have applied for pr on express entry within Canada.Im not sure why applicants are sent back to LO.