+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed in Pretoria

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Good day all,

Our application is 72% complete with 52 days left until 6 months is up.
At what point does one receive pre-arrival services? Its frustrating as other visa offices around the world send pre-arrival services mail out very early and the Pretoria office seems to drag its feet.
Pretoria office is nothing to talk about , they are very slow and ridiculous, I got my pre-arrival service invitation after 13 months of waiting and am still waiting for PPR , my Aplication is over 19 month going to 20 months now. The last message I got from them is that they apologize for the delay and the will contact me soon decision is made . You need to be patient with them , Pretoria is just another ridiculous office . Just keep waiting .

Reactions: NAZ1978

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Pretoria office is nothing to talk about , they are very slow and ridiculous, I got my pre-arrival service invitation after 13 months of waiting and am still waiting for PPR , my Aplication is over 19 month going to 20 months now. The last message I got from them is that they apologize for the delay and the will contact me soon decision is made . You need to be patient with them , Pretoria is just another ridiculous office . Just keep waiting .
Oh wow thats not good news at all.
How did you contact them if you dont mine me asking?

JUNIORSTAR

Mar 13, 2019
Hi,
Our application is 33 days left to be complete we got pre-arrival last month now they have requested Police certificate Clearance so your not alone Pre-arrival Can come anytime from now.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi,
Our application is 33 days left to be complete we got pre-arrival last month now they have requested Police certificate Clearance so your not alone Pre-arrival Can come anytime from now.
Congrats on getting pre arrival. What date did you receive it? Is it possible they can forget or skip an application?

JUNIORSTAR

Mar 13, 2019
No i dont think they will skip the pre-arrival as it is a service provided by the Canadian Govt on behalf of IRCC so your will definitely hit your email account.

Reactions: GoDz85

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you so much! Always worried to contact IRCC through webform as I dont want to annoy them.
Really hoping for an update soon as my wife's employer is getting really annoyed that this is taking so long. She wanted my wife to start last year September already.
But you must provide your information
Thank you so much! Always worried to contact IRCC through webform as I dont want to annoy them.
Really hoping for an update soon as my wife's employer is getting really annoyed that this is taking so long. She wanted my wife to start last year September already.
Don’t forget to include all your details I help you track down the application
1..Aplication Numbers
2.. UCI
3.. Surname
5.. Given Name
6.. Date of birth

Reactions: GoDz85

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
But you must provide your information

Don’t forget to include all your details I help you track down the application
1..Aplication Numbers
2.. UCI
3.. Surname
5.. Given Name
6.. Date of birth
Thank you so much!
How long does it take for a reply?

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Do you know what the hold up is? Is it a complex case?