+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed in Pretoria

BurdyMM

Nov 15, 2019
South Africa
Visa Office......
Pretoria Visa Office
Hello to everyone

I am a South African citizen, and my husband is a Canadian citizen. My application was received in July. It’s been a long haul, lots of emotions, and still many more tears left to cry!!!

I am just writing to this forum in hoping that everyone on here who is from Africa, who have their application sitting at Pretoria Visa Offices; would kindly join a WhatsApp group with me???

WhatsApp is just so much easier for us all to stay updated, it’s easier to communicate, and we will have a strong support system!

If you are interested, please let me know and I will post a link for you all to join the Pretoria VO Application 2019 Group!!!

I would really appreciate if we could make this happen. I’ve met lots of friends from WhatsApp groups who are all going through the same process and they have helped tremendously. Looking forward to starting this with everyone! Thanks! ❤

Reactions: Diamond David

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
T
Hello to everyone

I am a South African citizen, and my husband is a Canadian citizen. My application was received in July. It’s been a long haul, lots of emotions, and still many more tears left to cry!!!

I am just writing to this forum in hoping that everyone on here who is from Africa, who have their application sitting at Pretoria Visa Offices; would kindly join a WhatsApp group with me???

WhatsApp is just so much easier for us all to stay updated, it’s easier to communicate, and we will have a strong support system!

If you are interested, please let me know and I will post a link for you all to join the Pretoria VO Application 2019 Group!!!

I would really appreciate if we could make this happen. I’ve met lots of friends from WhatsApp groups who are all going through the same process and they have helped tremendously. Looking forward to starting this with everyone! Thanks! ❤
Thank you very much.I was looking for the group as well.I would like to join.thank you for creating it.

Please post the link

MancubekaDj

Jul 17, 2019
Hello to everyone

Hi. Please post the link

BurdyMM

Nov 15, 2019
South Africa
Visa Office......
Pretoria Visa Office
Hi, unfortunately my post with the link has been removed. It’s been removed for safety purposes!

I am not sure how you can contact me or join the group. Please let me know if you have any ideas. I don’t want to get banned from using this forum!

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi. Our application has been there for 5 months as well. We're still waiting for the background check to be completed. No choice but to be patient. I'm hoping we hear something before the new year but who knows.

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
Mine has been there Since Sept.
no medicals yet.
Still waiting for the email for medicals.
We just have to be patient.
I think Background checks take a very long time.Permanent residence is not easy to get but once we have it we are more than fine.
By God's Grace.

JUNIORSTAR

Mar 13, 2019
On the 21 October I was ask to submit FBI clearance and other documentation and I was given 60 days I manage to submit them on November 21 but from then no news. Well as the waiting continue no choices December will make us 9 month in the waiting game Hoping for some good news soon .

Fatymasaad

Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone ,
I am new on this forum .. I am keen intrested to know about Pretoria visa office . My AOR is 15 july 2019 got medicals and biometrics passed by August .. till now no update on file . Is it going normal .. after inquiring about file from cic got to know it’s in Pretoria waiting for officer to review on it .. ..

if any whtsapp group for Pretoria visa office please share the link thanks

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Mariamalae

Sep 13, 2019
Hey everyone,
Our application just got transferred to Pretoria yesterday. Does anyone know what average processing times are? Based on what I have been reading it looks pretty variable. I am sponsoring my Husband from Madagascar.
Here is our timeline so far:

AR - September 30th, 2019

AOR - November 28th 2019

BR - December 2nd 2019

SA - December 3rd 2019

Biometrics done -December 6th, 2019
Pretoria VO- December 11th, 2019

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hey everyone,
Our application just got transferred to Pretoria yesterday. Does anyone know what average processing times are? Based on what I have been reading it looks pretty variable. I am sponsoring my Husband from Madagascar.
Here is our timeline so far:

AR - September 30th, 2019

AOR - November 28th 2019

BR - December 2nd 2019

SA - December 3rd 2019

Biometrics done -December 6th, 2019
Pretoria VO- December 11th, 2019
I would say average processing time would be around 6 months, more or less. There are a couple of us, myself included, who are still waiting at 9 months now. Seems like if it's a straightforward case with little to no travel history, should be done around 6 months.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone ,
I am new on this forum .. I am keen intrested to know about Pretoria visa office . My AOR is 15 july 2019 got medicals and biometrics passed by August .. till now no update on file . Is it going normal .. after inquiring about file from cic got to know it’s in Pretoria waiting for officer to review on it .. ..

if any whtsapp group for Pretoria visa office please share the link thanks
Seems normal to me. For some of us, it took a while to get the medical request. Took about 5 months since AOR1. Seems like you got it early on in the process.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Good day all,

Our application is 72% complete with 52 days left until 6 months is up.
At what point does one receive pre-arrival services? Its frustrating as other visa offices around the world send pre-arrival services mail out very early and the Pretoria office seems to drag its feet.