+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed in Pretoria

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
We recieved PPR email!! Man what a ride...thank you everyone for the sharing your info and for the support. Please be patient, everything will happen when its supposed to (the very thing i said to my wife last night). I wish you all the very best and hope that you will be able to share this same feeling soon!
HUGE CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing with us. Gives all of us hope.

mboxkasemu

Apr 8, 2019
We recieved PPR email!! Man what a ride...thank you everyone for the sharing your info and for the support. Please be patient, everything will happen when its supposed to (the very thing i said to my wife last night). I wish you all the very best and hope that you will be able to share this same feeling soon!
Oh wow congrats so happy for you !!! On to the next stage now !!!
Did you receive PPR through email or through your GCkey account?

Reactions: Vaughan

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I received PPR today, it was sent via email, on ECAS: decision made and GCKey is not updated yet.
Finally i'm seeing the end of the tunnel.
Wishing good news for you guys soon.
Amazing! I was just wondering whether any other Pretoria applicants have heard anything. Thanks for sharing and congratulations :)

I just remembered you've been waiting for over a year now! Your patience is incredible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diamond David

Patnyn86

Aug 28, 2018
Johannesburg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Yes, i sent them a mail in the morning inquiring about the status of my application and they replied after an hour.

Amazing! I was just wondering whether any other Pretoria applicants have heard anything. Thanks for sharing and congratulations :)

I just remembered you've been waiting for over a year now! Your patience is incredible.

Last edited:

DD2019

Oct 29, 2019
Hi everyone! A Pretoria group! :)

My immigration journey hasn't started as yet - we just got out marriage certificate last week after 5 months of waiting from DHA :)......lovely I know....but I do have all our paperwork in order, and will be brining everything down to Cape Town in Dec for my spouse to sign. Then hope to send off the package when I return. I will be posting in this group a lot more often, as time goes by....and I'm sure I will have many questions in the months to follow......

Nice to meet everyone, and thank you for having me in advance :)

***Just on average how long have most of you been waiting - or what is an average processing time for Pretoria...I read online anywhere from 4 months once they receive the file, to over a year...but does that office have an average norm?

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone! A Pretoria group! :)

My immigration journey hasn't started as yet - we just got out marriage certificate last week after 5 months of waiting from DHA :)......lovely I know....but I do have all our paperwork in order, and will be brining everything down to Cape Town in Dec for my spouse to sign. Then hope to send off the package when I return. I will be posting in this group a lot more often, as time goes by....and I'm sure I will have many questions in the months to follow......

Nice to meet everyone, and thank you for having me in advance :)

***Just on average how long have most of you been waiting - or what is an average processing time for Pretoria...I read online anywhere from 4 months once they receive the file, to over a year...but does that office have an average norm?
Welcome! I would say so far, it's been about 6-7 months up to over 12 months for those of us in the group right now. It's been 8 months for me now and I'm still waiting.