Applications processed in Pretoria

Patnyn86

Aug 28, 2018
Johannesburg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi. May I ask if you submitted your biometrics before or after file transfer to Pretoria? When did you receive the medical request?
I submitted biometrics after file transfer to Pretoria, i received medical request end of March. My background changed from "we are processing your background... " to "we will send you a message when we start your background check" after receiving the police clearance request.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Vaughan

Apr 2, 2019
I submitted biometrics after file transfer to Pretoria, i received medical request end of March. My background changed from "we are processing your background... " to "we will send you a message when we start your background check" after receiving the police clearance request.
Thanks for replying. Trying to make sense of a timeline or pattern (for the visa office) and it just seems like there is none. Holding thumbs for you and wishing you the best of luck. hope for good news soon.

Mrsgee

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone -has anybody here received any communication from Pretoria recently-we have just passed the one year mark and still no word.
Hello All,

We received passport request recently from Pretoria. Anyone with any idea how long it usually takes to get your passport back??

All the best to everyone. Keep the faith!!

Our timeline:

PA: Zimbabwe
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
App received: Feb 28
AOR 1: Apr 4
Sponsorship App: Apr 8
VO Transfer: May 28
AOR 2: May 30
Medical req: July 29
PPR: Sep 6
Pre-arrival services email: Sept 7

FYI: My Ecas hasnt changed from inprogress to decision made since we got PPR

Hello everyone -has anybody here received any communication from Pretoria recently-we have just passed the one year mark and still no word.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello All,

We received passport request recently from Pretoria. Anyone with any idea how long it usually takes to get your passport back??

Our timeline:

Woohoo! That's awesome. Congrats;)

mboxkasemu

Apr 8, 2019
Hello All,

Our timeline:

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Mrsgee

Mrsgee

Feb 26, 2019
My husband and I applied for his dependent children and just got their Passport Request. Below are our timelines:

Received Application for PR - Feb. 12th 2019
AOR 1 - March 21st 2019
AOR 2 - April 8th 2019
Medical Institutions Received - June 17th 2019
Medical Passed - June 29th 2019
Pre-arrival Services - July 27th 2019
Passport Request - August 5th 2019

We waited just over a week for the passport request and had to send a follow up email to Pretoria as we expected the passport request within days after the pre-arrival services email. Fortunately they responded today with the PPR.
Hi Cateyes,

Congratulations, just wondering how long it took until you got your passport back?

allmm

Mar 5, 2019
Hello All,

Our timeline:

Congratulations!!

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Any news? Still waiting over here. A week ago we got an email from the visa office asking us to provide PA's travel history.

allmm

Mar 5, 2019
Any news? Still waiting over here. A week ago we got an email from the visa office asking us to provide PA's travel history.
Nothing from our end. We last heard on the 6th of August. They had a document request, request for police clearance and medicals from us which was due in 60 days from the 6th of August. We provided the police clearance and the medicals but we are still working to get them the other information. In our case, they are waiting to hear from us.

Vaughan

Apr 2, 2019
We recieved PPR email!! Man what a ride...thank you everyone for the sharing your info and for the support. Please be patient, everything will happen when its supposed to (the very thing i said to my wife last night). I wish you all the very best and hope that you will be able to share this same feeling soon!