Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avocado1 said:
The wait is so hard :(
Our file was transferred to Pretoria on apr 11th. Hopefully we can hear something this month.
Anyone else still waiting for PPR could you please share your timeline?
All the best everyone
I just got my UCI but am quite confused as I don't know if is it only now they are looking into my file because it said application in process since april

avocado1

Apr 29, 2016
Its been "in process" for us too since april. But never got AOR2/UCI for principal applicant. Hopefully we know something this month. what did the email say if you don't mind me asking? was that a standard AOR2 email?

Waslith

Mar 2, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avocado1 said:
Its been "in process" for us too since april. But never got AOR2/UCI for principal applicant. Hopefully we know something this month. what did the email say if you don't mind me asking? was that a standard AOR2 email?
It just confirms the date they received our application and the guidelines when we should contact them, that's it. Yes let's wait and hope we hear something really soon :)

Waslith

Mar 2, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avocado1 said:
none. Hopefully the detailed status on mycic coming up this Saturday will show something
Really hope so too but it's updated only on Tuesdays,so i guess on the 26th..

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Waslith said:
Really hope so too but it's updated only on Tuesdays,so i guess on the 26th..
Hi Guys

Just wait and avoid sending emails to the VO.

Pretoria usually works fast and i received my PPR nearly a year after i sent my application.

Waslith

Mar 2, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avocado1 said:
none. Hopefully the detailed status on mycic coming up this Saturday will show something
Hey avocado 1, finally got my passport request:) am sure you'll hear something soon! :)

Waslith

Mar 2, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Acecube said:
Hi Guys

Just wait and avoid sending emails to the VO.

Pretoria usually works fast and i received my PPR nearly a year after i sent my application.
Hey acecube, thank you:) after how long did you receive your passport after submission?

Elm3

May 25, 2016
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Request
29-07-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey everyone, my application got sent to the VO in Pretoria on the 27th of July. I got a email from the visa office requesting that i resubmit my police certificates. They said I should follow the instructions on the CIC website. Odd thing is, that's exactly what i did before :eek:. I didn't really know what to do so I sent the web form message explaining that. Do you think i should call the VO and explain or will submitting a web form be enough? :'(

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Waslith said:
Hey acecube, thank you:) after how long did you receive your passport after submission?
If you go through the consulate in Port Louis, you should get it in a week or so.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone applied for PR through EE and visa office as Pretoria? How many weeks/months does it take for Pretoria VO to process a PR application? Anyone applied before? Please share your timeline...