+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed at V0 OTTAWA

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Funny how applicants with their applications at VO Ottawa are all hanging in the air with daily anticipation and anxiety.
In my case...
AOR -- March 05
Eligibility passed, Security passed, Info sharing complete, Medicals passed, background check passed, Final decision Approved. All since August 20

I confirmed from GCMS note and called to officers. I was told the officer in charge needs to make a final decision and send me an email. Up until now, I leave every day in anticipation and trepidation. I don't know why they put everyone's life up in the air like this.
I guess we just have to keep hope alive
I just don’t understand how Ottawa VO is giving away COPRs to June AOR guys just because it is better to show off their 6 month processing timeframe credits at year end report to process those applications. It is pathetic as all Jan,Feb, March AORs are ignored. I have never expected something like this in this country. Yes, there is COVID, but people are still working day in day out. It is so depressing.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Funny how applicants with their applications at VO Ottawa are all hanging in the air with daily anticipation and anxiety.
In my case...
AOR -- March 05
Eligibility passed, Security passed, Info sharing complete, Medicals passed, background check passed, Final decision Approved. All since August 20

I confirmed from GCMS note and called to officers. I was told the officer in charge needs to make a final decision and send me an email. Up until now, I leave every day in anticipation and trepidation. I don't know why they put everyone's life up in the air like this.
I guess we just have to keep hope alive
it is mentally exhausting living day to day for months with your life on hold.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
News coming from Ontario is not a good one for those who have their applications at VO - Ottawa. Ontario is currently in lockdown and people are not allowed to step out of their homes except for essential reasons. My guess is that we might have to wait till all these brouhaha is over.
Lockdown is likely to further prolong the process.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I just don’t understand how Ottawa VO is giving away COPRs to June AOR guys just because it is better to show off their 6 month processing timeframe credits at year end report to process those applications. It is pathetic as all Jan,Feb, March AORs are ignored. I have never expected something like this in this country. Yes, there is COVID, but people are still working day in day out. It is so depressing.
Majority of Jan and Feb have received COPR based on data from IMM tracker with a few exceptions,that are stuck in eligibility and security screening.I wish I applied right away when I received my ITA in June lol.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone - Finally GOOD NEWS.

AOR - May 6, 2020
Eligibility Passed - 31, Jul
RPRR - 1 August and paid 2 August.
Biometrics was exempt and updated on October 13
Background check completed on October 13
File was approved on November 18 (based on agent - but no status update on CIC Account)

FILE APPROVED AND CIC ACCOUNT UPDATED ON JANUARY 13 with CoPR # for myself and my wife.

- Me and my wife are Inland and never left during the process.
- VO Ottawa
- Never recived any call from Etobicko or Ottawa
- We are based in DT Toronto..

CoPR has been mailed out to me (should receive in 4-8 weeks).

*******Anyone knows if I will get CoPR on my account as well??

Thanks for all your support. I wish you all get the good news soon..

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020

AOR - May 6, 2020
File was approved on November 18 (based on agent - but no status update on CIC Account)

FILE APPROVED AND CIC ACCOUNT UPDATED ON JANUARY 13 with CoPR # for myself and my wife.

- VO Ottawa

Awesome! Congratulations
Good news in deed

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020

AOR - May 6, 2020

- VO Ottawa

Did you tracking bar vanish before this good news arrived?

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Aor - 13 Apr
Medicals - 8 jun
Biometrics- 4 Nov
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- In progress
Security- not started.
Cec inland, me as primary applicant and spouse and kid dependent's

I am literally waiting and hope to listen to good news

Reactions: dgeorge