Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear All,
I would like to ask one question about my friends case. Is there any specific requirement of IELTS score in order to qualify for FSW immigration? Mr friend has got 69 points in total and his occupation is also in the list but the problem is that his IELTS score is around 4 or 5. Please tell if he can apply with this IELTS score.

regards,

Roposh

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
roposh said:
Dear All,
I would like to ask one question about my friends case. Is there any specific requirement of IELTS score in order to qualify for FSW immigration? Mr friend has got 69 points in total and his occupation is also in the list but the problem is that his IELTS score is around 4 or 5. Please tell if he can apply with this IELTS score.

regards,

Roposh
Please tell me what is the score in each module in his IELTS test

ganra10

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
6-Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-Feb-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
roposh said:
Dear All,

regards,

Roposh
Hope this link will help you...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp

mustafa28

Aug 2, 2011
friends, my application was received on 14sep. My NOC is 3131. Really have no idea what this cap mystery is. that when will it be taken to processing as guys on forum are really doubtful regarding their cases.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
mustafa28 said:
friends, my application was received on 14sep. My NOC is 3131. Really have no idea what this cap mystery is. that when will it be taken to processing as guys on forum are really doubtful regarding their cases.
All of us are in critical case

mustafa28

Aug 2, 2011
Had there been such long queue, then why CIO update cap saying 31october number of completed application received are 402 in NOC 3131. It may rather give like application processed upto 8th August are 402. Really there is something we do not know and guessing by our own.

I remember once david cohen sent me a mail saying that i would advise someone to send an application package if there are remaining 200 in his/her NOC cap regardless of the speed of NOC.

How come someone can fell short of the CAP in spite of the fact that he/she has sent application seventy days ago before the cap was reached.

In such scenario, the CIO cap really would be disguising and totally misleading.

I do not think CIO will leave application in such fiasco by mere misguidance.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
mustafa28 said:
Had there been such long queue, then why CIO update cap saying 31october number of completed application received are 402 in NOC 3131. It may rather give like application processed upto 8th August are 402. Really there is something we do not know and guessing by our own.

I remember once david cohen sent me a mail saying that i would advise someone to send an application package if there are remaining 200 in his/her NOC cap regardless of the speed of NOC.

How come someone can fell short of the CAP in spite of the fact that he/she has sent application seventy days ago before the cap was reached.

In such scenario, the CIO cap really would be disguising and totally misleading.

Anybody can give comments :-X

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustafa28 said:

Dear Mustafa

All I can say that this 402 update is on appx basis and correct, but we cannot relate this with current spread sheet status and I believe its not clear to anyone and will remain a mystery for is all...so keep faith in ALLAH and wait for your turn...

Sajeel

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Sajeels said:
Dear Mustafa

All I can say that this 402 update is on appx basis and correct, but we cannot relate this with current spread sheet status and I believe its not clear to anyone and will remain a mystery for is all...so keep faith in ALLAH and wait for your turn...

Sajeel
Yes exactly Sajeel our spreadsheet is not accurate at all and may CIO are processing september applicants