Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
Hi Saurav,

Welcome to this wondeful forum.

The letter or the AOR received by you is an acknowledgement from the visa office stating that the file is now in their hands and hence forth any communication as regards to change of a employer, birth of child, marriage,change of address and vice versa should be intimated to them via fax, email or letter using the file no. or UCI number stated in the letter. It also states that for 6 months dont bother them as they are very busy. At this stage your ECAS will read " Received By Visa Office(RBVO)"

Your file hereafter is allotted to a visa officer. A review of eligibility is again done to check anything is amiss. If you are lucky and everything is properly presented without any doubt coming into the mind of the visa officer you will go into "In process" followed by the medical request.This request will be sent by registered post to the mailing address specified in your application. If a doubt does arise a detailed background check ensues and the wait is for months.

My Dear, unlucky me, Im in RBVO for the past 5 months, and now entering the 6th month with not a word from NDVO. My case is a straight forward case and Im just bewildered as to what could have gone wrong with my case. So thats my present scenario.

I hope this helps. Seniors anything missed please clear Saurav doubts.

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

rupesh nayak

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013 Medical result recieved line add in status on 27-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014 Submitted to NDVO 06-02-2014 Recieved by NDVO 07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 recieved passport on 22-02-2014
canadaforum said:
Dear friends my asdress disappeared from ECAS , what do you think what does it mean.
That means some news will definitively comes in coming days from your visa office.

Be positive.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Thank God, for the very first time, my addressed disappeared from eCAS after 8 days of email sent to London VO. Hope this brings a good news for me! :)

Ammaar

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks you Temasek! Best wishes to you and your family too :)

Cheers!
Kathe

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Advance123 said:
Try to read and understand before responding.

I said "who cares" to Spokes observation that the issue wasn't being discussed. Not even your critical self cared to bring it up! If you cared so much why didn't you bring up the topic? All you have added is a critique. You have not even made any comment on the real issue. It seems you are more interested in character assassination. Who is the pathetic one now?

I brought it up because it concerned me personally. I won't go into more details but use a bit of intelligence before jumping into a discussion.
Sorry, I missed your sarcasm and was taken aback by those comments, thus my reaction. The fact that I didn't comment on it didn't mean I didn't care. I care more than you ever know. Can you imagine being in a meeting and being summoned that your colleagues in Abuja office are killed by some suicide bomb? So you can understand how I personally felt when I saw ur comment. I am not one to comment on such stuff, but this was so close to home.....truce? Mandie

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
The various security apparatus in the country appear cluesless when it comes to addressing this rapidly evolving terror movement in Nigeria. Before we know wetin dey happen this yeye Boko Haram fit even affiliate themselves with al-qaeda start they blow people up all over the Country from north to south.

Politicians have not helped matters either. The full scale looting of our resources by politicians has not helped matters at all. They've denied the people of the long overdue basic infrastructure, coupled with the high level of unemployment. It is this complex mix of problems that collectively breed so much frustration, hopeless, anarchy,... Na God go help Nigeria.

Advance123 said:
It's just Nigeria.

Who cares?

There is trouble brewing in that country and I hope the greedy and corrupt government will change their ways before the country disintegrates.

Congo, Rwanda, Libya, Cote Divoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Somalia etc will be minor compared to what may ensue in Nigeria.

A country with 140 Million people is no joke.

My sister, make we pray o.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Bman said:
The various security apparatus in the country appear cluesless when it comes to addressing this rapidly evolving terror movement in Nigeria. Before we know wetin dey happen this yeye Boko Haram fit even affiliate themselves with al-qaeda start they blow people up all over the Country from north to south.

Politicians have not helped matters either. The full scale looting of our resources by politicians has not helped matters at all. They've denied the people of the long overdue basic infrastructure, coupled with the high level of unemployment. It is this complex mix of problems that collectively breed so much frustration, hopeless, anarchy,... Na God go help Nigeria.
Let's just continue to pray for Nigeria. It is well!

9j

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Viktoria said:
Congratulation to both parents! To have a baby, it is the most beautiful thing on the world! God bless you!
Thank you Viktoria.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
mandiebraxton said:
Sorry, I missed your sarcasm and was taken aback by those comments, thus my reaction. The fact that I didn't comment on it didn't mean I didn't care. I care more than you ever know. Can you imagine being in a meeting and being summoned that your colleagues in Abuja office are killed by some suicide bomb? So you can understand how I personally felt when I saw ur comment. I am not one to comment on such stuff, but this was so close to home.....truce? Mandie
Apologies for my harsh reaction. This situation was very upsetting for me as well.

You are the bigger girl for calling a truce and it is fully accepted.

I pray for everyone's safety.

Take care.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Bman said:

It will probably get worse until there is social and economic equity.

With the kind of leaders we have, it seems very unlikely.

Stay safe all.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Admins,

Please update Amanss details in both trackers. He got DM on 18 August.

Regards
Mayank

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
ammaartahir said:
Shalom1, either you are very lucky or I have a bad luck. At 3 different instances, I emailed London VO and they never replied; by the way, is this the correct email address: London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca??
Any suggestions please?

Ammaar

CHC response to fax is very quick or at least better then email. CHC reply to my fax within days but no reply to my twice email to CHC

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah0207 said:

CHC response to fax is very quick or at least better then email. CHC reply to my fax within days but no reply to my twice email to CHC
What is there fax number?

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
anil04_10 said:
Dear Param (& canadestin) ..... You might have surely observed, still wanted to bring this into picture. First it is two months old news (authenticity is also in doubt) ... including comments. 2nd, nowhere it is mentioned that the quota for 2010-11 is over !! ...Please correct me if I am wrong ....... (and I am sorry if I am wrong)

There is actually no weightage for this piece of information -
(1) Most of the candidates who have commented (asked queries) were pre June 26 applicants ..... so we need not worry for that matter.

(2) At the time when Mr Tim posted this - There was a speculation that New Rules will come up and the policy will change ... new point system ...... BUT what happened. Rules remained the same, only the quota for each NOC & total CAP reduced to half. They didn't even change the list of NOC .... dittto same ..... 29. I agree that whenever new policies (+ rules & regulations) have been announced (& brought into force), previous batch applicants became less important;. The priority was for the new set of applicants. But NOW only the CAP has reduced, and nothing else.

(3) As per Mr Tim -'Come July 1st, when the new Occupation List will go into effect, files received after 30 June 2011 will be given preference over all others.' Where is the new list??

(4) 'I expect to elect the third option for our clients whose occupation does not appear on the July 1st Occupation List because if matters continue as at present, their dream to immigrate to Canada will never be realized – and that is a reality I cannot observe in silence and inaction.' ....It's a privilege & not our right to get PR. Do you think that going to court (3rd option) will solve the problem (if it is really there!!)

(5) 'Because I have confirmation from London, Warsaw, New Delhi and Manila that FSW applicants, who applied when you did and have not yet had their application assessed, should not expect to have their application assessed this year or next' .... He is again talking about pre June 26 2010 ....so all about London, ND, Manila is just his confirmation ......

(6) 'If their occupation appears on the yet-to-be-released July 1st Occupation List, re-apply and, after Sydney has authorized its processing, withdraw the first application upon confirmation that the "processing" fee will be refunded' :eek: ........... Refund ..... ??? ...... Reapply --> authorised processing for the latest one --> then withdraw the last one, if CIC is refunding ..... :D ;D

(7) There are few candidates who have applied in this year ...... and got into 'In Process'/MR stage. These few are forum members ........ lot many may be there who are not forum members. Remember we represent just 2-3% of the total applications.

And dear Param bhayya ...we can just have a rough estimate ....just for calculation purpose. CAP - 20000 .... Approx. visas *3= 60,000. All these divided among different VOs as per country/VOs. Now, how will they get exhausted, if applicants are still under RBVO stage. Actual number of TOTAL visas to be issued (2010-11) is around 2.5L (?? don't ask me), which will cater for all - Skilled, PNP, Family Class, Business Class.

This is purely my rant - take it or leave it ....... BUT just one brotherly advice... You did your work (& I know you DID it GOOD) ..... Don't worry. If it has to come it will come, taking it's own sweet time. I waited for 7 years, my world has changed .....& I am still waiting. Aana hai to aaegaa ...bhaag ke kahan jayegaa. Rest, all such things are assumptions (& so crap) ...have belief in yourself.

:) :D ;D 8)

Cheers, aNil
Hi All, Special hi to my dear Anil Bhayya,

Bhayya ji,

Great assumptions and good calculations. Please let me know (according to your analysis) what might be the reason for NDVO not sending any more medicals.

As per a post by Mayank , we have learnt that part of NDVO staff is busy in TRVs, but not all. What might be the reason for no more Medicals?

I sincerely regret that I was not able to reply sooner. I was buzy. ;)

Thanks and Regards,

amanss

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011,BD encashed on: 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
All required doc's submitted with the Application
AOR Received.
17-March-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
11-April-11
Med's Request
16-June-11
Med's Done....
5-July-11
Passport Req..
16-June-11
VISA ISSUED...
21-August-11
LANDED..........
October 2011
Hi All,

With gods grace, today i have finally received my visa, it's with my consultant will be getting pp on monday
I thank everybody for the support they have provided me during this phase, and this forum has played a crucial role in
keeping focused and diligent throughout the process....

The never ending wait has now completed, and i'am in limbo wether to rejoice or not!!!!!!

Thanks everybody!!!!! I wish your dreams also get fulfilled soon...

Regards
Amandeep