Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:
EmmaJ, any news yet? Have you got your passports with the visas back?
Kolhapuri, any news from your side?
Anyone from London who've done their meds received PPRs yet? ???
Hi Wendy, I received my PPR a while ago (29th of June). I had send my passports to London on 7th of July but my stupid passport had delaminated (the photo Page) and so they send it back. I have since applied for new passport but i am waiting to get it back from the Indian Embassy here in Ireland. I will forward the passports to London for stamping after i get my new PP.

Now i am waiting for Indian embassy to move for a change. nothing to do with Canadians this time around.

deex

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
with appli
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with appli
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2012
I just noticed my details are no longer there on the spreadsheet.

visaoffice- new delhi
cat 3112
recd 23.03.2011
encashed 27.03.2011
PER 19.04.2011
rbvo 11.05.2011

I try to follow the threads regularly.

Please add my details.
thankyou
deex

CalVdS

Jan 18, 2011
Antwerp
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
No second AOR received
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
07-07-2011
Med's Request
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-10-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2011
CloudShadow said:
Ok, there is something i dont understand. From what i have read in the forum this is how our application is processed

1. We send our application.
2. We get an Acknowledgement of Receipt
3. We get our file number and the application is transfered to the VISA office
4. Our Status changes to 'In Process'( and ecas details show the the date when the VO received our application)

(please correct me if i got the above wrong)

Now my case was kind of unique so a few things are quite unclear to me. I sent my application with full documents in December 2010, i got my AOR in July 2011 and my file number in August 2011( the 120 day letter/email). In that email CIO sydney has told me that my application will be transfered to my VISA office, which is what happens usually. But due to some reason instead of my status being RBVO, its In Process

In my ECASE page, when i click on the "In process'' link i get this

From what i understand about the entire process, as my ecas status says IN PROCESS shouldn't the details also mention the date when the VO received my documents?

Can someone tell me what is going on here?
Hi Cloudshadow,
we have the same mention in our ecas, we never had RVBO but went straight from "Received by CIO" to "In Process".

This is our detailed e-cas mention:

"We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

(This was our NER)

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 7, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

(This was our PER)

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 7, 2011. (This was added a week or two after our PER)"

My assumption was that the "in Process" meant the same as RBVO but apparently I was wrong? I still think though the last line was added when our application was actually received by Paris VO, since the timeline seems about right compared to other applicants. We haven't heard from Paris yet though while all other Paris applicants on the forum had a 2nd AOR within one month after PER...

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Dear Friends,
My status changed to "Decision made". Hope to receive our PPTs with VISA in a week.
Pleae update my status.
Thank you all for your kind support and help.
This forums rocks. Sorry I am not regular in the forum recently. So many things I missed probably. Congrats to the people who got good news .
-Zahed

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
EnvioZA said:
Dear Friends,
A my status changed to "Decision made". Hope to receive our PPTs with VISA in a week.
Pleae update my status.
Thank you all for you kind support and help.
This forums rocks. Sorry I am not regular in forum recently. Once you have a gap it's hard to catch up ..the pages move so fast!!
-Zahed
CONGRATS ENVIO...

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
montu said:
CONGRATS ENVIO...
Thanks montu. Good luck to you too.
Zahed

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
Hi Wendy, I received my PPR a while ago (29th of June). I had send my passports to London on 7th of July but my stupid passport had delaminated (the photo Page) and so they send it back. I have since applied for new passport but i am waiting to get it back from the Indian Embassy here in Ireland. I will forward the passports to London for stamping after i get my new PP.

Now i am waiting for Indian embassy to move for a change. nothing to do with Canadians this time around.
You know, I think I'm going to sit on my passport (literally) till I get my PPR, just to make sure there are no issues with the lamination or anything else of the sort!!! :p Well I hope you get them really soon and get your visas in a hurry. All the best!

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Here is my update

Application received April 4, 2011.
PER May 5, 2011.
RBVO office 2-3 June 2011
Second AOR 14 June

NOC code: 4152
Visa office : Singapore

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:
You know, I think I'm going to sit on my passport (literally) till I get my PPR, just to make sure there are no issues with the lamination or anything else of the sort!!! :p Well I hope you get them really soon and get your visas in a hurry. All the best!
Thanks for that Wendy, but i am in no hurry. Based on the letter i got back from London VO, they have said clearly that only stamping of visa is left on my case. So when they get PP they will paste the visa and send it back to me. I will of course send it ASAP but i am planning to go there next year now.

Cheers

prashantbarot01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with it
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Appli
File Transfer...
2nd september 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
No yet
Passport Req..
April 2012
Dear Guys..
My agent has recieved 2nd AOR number and file has been transfered to NDVO.
But when i see the ecas status by using 1st AOR no. E*********.
It shows positive review completed By CIOS-s.
When my status will be changed?
or should i enter 2nd AOR no or what? 2nd AOR is with my agent only.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CalVdS said:
Hi Cloudshadow,
we have the same mention in our ecas, we never had RVBO but went straight from "Received by CIO" to "In Process".

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 7, 2011. (This was added a week or two after our PER)"
Thanks CalVds for posting your state of affairs regarding the Ecas. The problem with Cloudshadow's ecas is that he never had this last line added to his status - Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xx xx xxxx.

As we all know that the VO's work differently and other members of London VO have confirmed that they did get RBVO status before going to In Process.

It is not a matter of life and death and I hope Cloudshadow will find some peace eventually.

Mitali

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats cforcanada for PP request.

Congrats to shah0207 for MR/PP/RPRF request.

Regards
Mayank

cforcanada said:
.......................Breaking New...................

I just received Passport Request from Buffalo for me and my spouse. It took exactly 60 days from the day they receive my Medical. They have given me till September 16th to stamp the passport with visa. I am planning to go their personally.......................... HUH..........such a great relief after almost a year.

Goodluck to you all.

Cheers.

p.s. Ecas still shows "In process", no update so far.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to Envio for Visa, cforcanada for PP request and shah0207 for MR/PP/RPRF request.

Mitali

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
johnyusa said:
Hi Satya, no problem. I understand that it was a weekend and one needs to enjoy that time. Thats what i am thinking that may be in september, we will go and stay for couple of weeks and then come back to USA. Do you know what needs to be done for landing purpose? How much and which form we needs to take the funds and how to apply for driving license in toronto area.

Thanks for all your help.

Johny
Hi Johny,

It seems you have two questions here.

1) About Funds: I am really not sure of how much and which form needs to be filled in. I would prefer to show a little more than the minimum atleast in funds. There is a minimum amount that needs to be in the bank. I think its a minimum of 8K for a couple. I would say atleast 10K if its just a couple. Which form? I am not sure because I havent gone through the process yet.

2) Driving license: Not just this one, there are other formalities as well that you may have to finish. Below is the checklist.

a) OHIP Card: Ontario Health Insurance Plan Card. This would require 3 months of time after your landing process is completed.
b) Driving License: You can exchange US DL. DL here has 3 stages: G1, G2, G. G1 is a learning license. G2 is for atleast a year experienced. G is a full license. If you have atleast 2 years of experience on US DL, you will get a G license here. Also, get an abstract of your driving history before you leave US from your insurance agency(s). This will help in getting your insurance premium down. Otherwise its too expensive here.
c) SIN: Social Idenitification Number. (like SSN in US)
d) Bank Accounts: Unfortunately, we have to pay maintenance fee to the bank for holding a chequings account in canada. There are some banks which waive this fee for new comers till a year or so. This is with all the banks. Opening a bank account is easy.
e) Lease: Keep in mind that you have to pay first and last month rent when you agree for a lease.

For all these things, you would need an address proof. I think these things can be done only once you are here, Except SIN. There could be lot of other things which I have not mentioned here.

P.S.: I guess you are driving to Ontario province. My comments always reflects ontario's rules.

Satya.

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Congratulations to Envio for Visa, cforcanada for PP request and shah0207 for MR/PP/RPRF request.

Mitali
mitali i am rbvo since 12june2011 still not received 2ndaor from ndvo. Pl help and guide