+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missioncan said:
HI DK First of all congrtas for the Mapple Visa .. Buddy .I have a question ...

How do I come to know when my BD is charged by CIC ? I rang up the Customer Care of the bank but they told me that it is not possible at their end to traceout. I have to contact CIC for the same. But I can understand from this forum that it is possible.

Please tell me the way out. My application was received on 5th Aug 2011 under 1122 and what was your FSW category ?
Hi missioncan,

The only way to check about your BD encashment is through your friendly (I hope) bank from where you had your BD issued. Customer service may not be helpful...just my guess. If you have the details of the BD,please check with the Bank....CIC can not help you in this case.

I believe the current trend of en-cashment of processing fees (CIO) is 7-10 days...so you still have time before you step on the tension paddle. Couple of days more....you will have some information ...fingers crossed.

Mitali

So I am wrong...current time for charging CC/BD has increased to 1m 7 days!!!!! Check the post below.

Post by SmGrGe:

Guys! Just called the bank and our credit card was charged yesterday by Canada Immigration.
Our NOC is 1122 and application received on July 7th and by Gods grace CC charged on August 12th.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
avi_15 said:
congrats johnyusa !!! so was this the email which you were doubtful of being genuinely from Buffalo????

as far as landing is concerned.. do check the forum on how people who were in the same situaiton have dealt this with

avi_15
Yes, this is the same email and now my status has changed to medicals received. I am trying to find information about this matter but the opinions are divided. I will do more research and decide what shall i do?

Thanks and good luck with your application.

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
Thanks Mitali :) For the Information Will try to explore my PR skills

mitali said:
Hi missioncan,

The only way to check about your BD encashment is your friendly (I hope) bank from where you had your BD issued. Customer service may not be helpful...just my guess. If you have the details of the BD,please check with the Bank....CIC can not help you in this case.

I believe the current trend of en-cashment of processing fees (CIO) is 7-10 days...so you still have time before you step on the tension paddle. Couple of days more....you will have some information ...fingers crossed.

Mitali

So I am wrong...current time for charging CC/BD has increased to 1m 7 days!!!!! Check the post below.

Post by SmGrGe:

Guys! Just called the bank and our credit card was charged yesterday by Canada Immigration.
Our NOC is 1122 and application received on July 7th and by Gods grace CC charged on August 12th.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missioncan said:
Thanks Mitali :) For the Information Will try to explore my PR skills
PR as in Public Relations? :)

If you get some info do post it here, Thanks.

Mitali

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
missioncan said:

How do I come to know when my BD is charged by CIC ? I rang up the Customer Care of the bank but they told me that it is not possible at their end to traceout. I have to contact CIC for the same. But I can understand from this forum that it is possible.

Please tell me the way out. My application was received on 5th Aug 2011 under 1122 and what was your FSW category ?
missioncan,

Mitali has stated it right. Your bank is the only agency which can tell you if your BD has been encashed or not, unless of course you receive the receipt of the BD encashment from NDVO.

However, although the banks should not have any issues providing this information, I have noticed that they are not very keen on providing it and will do anything to avoid your questions regarding the same. I too faced similar issues from my Bank (Kotak Mahindra). But after a lot of discussions and arguments they finally gave in and provided me the status after doing their (so called) research on this matter. ::)

So, please try to convince your Bank as they are the only ones who can provide this information.

Cheers!,
DK

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missioncan said:

Hi missioncan,

Here's some more ammunition when you go your bank to check the status of your BD. I totally agree with Darknight that the banks are a little reluctant to deal with the details of encashment of BD's, maybe because of the reason as stated by JASRAJ.

Check the link below and see the post of JASRAJ:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1740.html

Mitali

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
No, my husband and I are UK citizens, salman.
I believe the fast processing for Pakistan applicants can be explained by the fact that they have allocated a separate team to process the Islamabad applications at London. No other nationality has such an arrangement there as far as I know. Presumably this is because of language barrier issues when checking background such as education and also because of the time difference.

I also think that London is processing very recent applications as fast as possible ahead of older applications because this is one way of getting their average processing time down. In all political situations, targets are all important and it doesn't look good for the VO if despite everything that has been done to streamline the process, their processing times are still rising.

LONDON UPDATE

My husband received a letter today from London VO requesting the following;

Updated Police checks for us both (although they were included originally)

New IM0008 form

Another letter from his company confirming his job as permanent (included originally)

Another copy of his valid TWP (included originally)

I think they are asking for the last two things again, despite having them in the original pack, because we are Category 2 and because of the fraud issues with AEO they obviously want to double check the job validity.

They also returned some documentation (University transcripts) so it is clear that they have already done some processing.
This letter was posted on the 29th July, which was 3 days after ECAS changed to IN PROCES

We have 60 days from posting to comply.
It has taken almost 2 weeks to reach him and of course he will have to post back everything from Canada, so we are getting our skates on now!

This development happened only a few days after a period of our address disappearing from ECAS for over a week and then returning, so that is further evidence that address absence is somehow linked to developments in a file at VO (although I still cannot understand why this should be!)

CAIPS notes have still not yet arrived, but I will advise and give and interesting details when they do.
:)
Hi Queencougar - well glad you have heard something from London, even though it means another small delay. I think medical requests will follow fairly soon after you get the bits and pieces to London.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys, I am back from my few days away but now have to spend time tidying the house for someone to view it in a few hours. I know some people have sent me PMs but please be patient and I will reply in a few hours!

Thanks,
Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudShadow said:
:p

I just want them to accept my application, nothing else.

So what do you think is my current status? In Process or RBVO?
I think it is IN PROCESS....

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mwansaa said:
If I am not mistaken, London VO applicants tend not to show RBVO status and move directly into In Process in so far as their ECAS status is concerned. Not sure when London VO applicants receive an intimation from the VO regarding receipt of their application package at VO , if at all. May be some London VO applicants can help in this regard and correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case you may not need to worry and it may just be a "normal" London VO procedure.
Hi Mwansaa, you are mistaken about this. London applicants do spend time in RBVO on ecase, quite a long time too. We go through all the stages on ecase same as everyone else.

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi Mwansaa, you are mistaken about this. London applicants do spend time in RBVO on ecase, quite a long time too. We go through all the stages on ecase same as everyone else.
Thanks wenstumped for your input and for correcting me. I will PM 'cloudshadow' accordingly to ensure that he/she is not misled. I have also removed my post that responds to cloudshadow's query so that others are not misled either.

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
mwansaa said:
Thanks wenstumped for your input and for correcting me. I will PM 'cloudshadow' accordingly to ensure that he/she is not misled. I have also removed my post that responds to cloudshadow's query so that others are not misled either.

Oh no, its ok. I'm glad that people are helping me here.

Like some members said in the other topic, all i can do now is wait. If the London VO has made a mistake, they'll eventually correct it. If not, i'll get my medical request soon.

toronto_dream2

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
hi all,
CIO returned my file back on 28 june 2011 to india by post but still i dint recieve it .why so much late ?will i get it back because i want to cancel draft of canadian dollars .Can i cancel it without its physical presence ?i m too much worrying about that draft .

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto_dream2 said:
hi all,
CIO returned my file back on 28 june 2011 to india by post but still i dint recieve it .why so much late ?will i get it back because i want to cancel draft of canadian dollars .Can i cancel it without its physical presence ?i m too much worrying about that draft .
why did they return ur app.? yes u can cancel ur draft without physical presence.