Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
hi all,
CIO returned back my application on 28 june by post because of the full cap reached but still i didnt recieve it .When and howlong it takes to comeback any i am post from canada to india. I told postman too but not yet any response. Really its frustrating.

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
toronto_dream2 said:
hi all,
CIO returned back my application on 28 june by post because of the full cap reached but still i didnt recieve it .When and howlong it takes to comeback any i am post from canada to india. I told postman too but not yet any response. Really its frustrating.
Friend don't waste ur time waiting for the post, arrange everything once again, your degree copies, experience letter, salary reciepts(or get salary certificate), ask for duplicate IELTS(british council can reissue it on ur request) for this u need to file an FIR i think. If IELTS has been given by IDP go directly to their Gurgaon head office if u live in Delhi or else go to nearby branch, with the mail or letter u got stating the return back of ur application and request them as they hardly issue duplicate IELTS score to the candidate.IDP will charge you and they will say that they will send ur score to the person concerned, but remember one thing if IELTS score will go separately then CIO will not entertain ur application. So, request them again and again for duplicate IELTS (to be handed to u, so that u can include it in ur application).
Don't forget to include ur birth certificate, bank statements(banks can reissue statements) and photocopies of ur passport plus the application form.
waiting for post is foolishness and it may take even a month to reach u as it will come by local post not by speed post as per my knowledge.And u know better than me how local posts are delievered.

Anshuman

asharu

Mar 18, 2011
Shalom1 said:
Hello Asharu,

Congratulations! What a bundle of joy. My love to him and his mother.
In my case, I notified London VO while my wife was pregnant. Before delivery, they sent the required documents to submit along with the baby's application.
For a start, you need to inform them of the arrival of your baby (if they are not aware already).
You will NEED to get his passport before you can submit his application. Remember, he is treated as full human being. So his passport number, validity dates, place of issue and a photocopy of the bio data page of the passport are required. They will require you to download the application form and send by post to them with his passport photos
I'm afraid you have to wait for his passport (as per London VO). Don't forget the $150 processing fee.

Best wishes
Shalom
thanks shalom for your reply..
this is the first time i am informing this to the NDvisa office..do you have a link to download application form or its the same IMM form that we used for additional family member, and where will this money order of cad$150 needs to be addressed?
thanks

toronto_dream2

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
anshuman said:
Friend don't waste ur time waiting for the post, arrange everything once again, your degree copies, experience letter, salary reciepts(or get salary certificate), ask for duplicate IELTS(british council can reissue it on ur request) for this u need to file an FIR i think.
waiting for post is foolishness according to me as u know indian post better than me.

Anshuman
Thanks dear but CIO will accept copy of ielts provided i will put copy of refusal letter from cio and coverletter mentioning that my original ielts detained by cic.Unfortunately original ielts is not with cic now but its in air with postal dept.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshuman said:
hello friends

No change in status, address is there. RBVO since April'10 :( :( :(
this long wait is killing me each and every day :-\
Do u have an answer about this delay :)
Anshuman,

From NDVO spreadsheet.... wat i figured out is..the average processing time from date of application filed at CIO to Visa issued is 249 days .......and from date of medical to Visa is average 45 days......so one can expect MR after completion of 200 to 215 days from date of app. reached at CIO.

kambooozia

Dec 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
Hi everyone,
I haven't been around for a while. But around july 12th, I received an email from Buffalo
asking me to do fingerprint checks by the Canadian RCMP. I was not in canada at the time and I sent finger prints with some delay on July 28th.
This information might be useful for others, so i'd appreciate it if someone updated my
status in the spreadsheet.
thanks,
kami

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
toronto_dream2 said:
Thanks dear but CIO will accept copy of ielts provided i will put copy of refusal letter from cio and coverletter mentioning that my original ielts detained by cic.Unfortunately original ielts is not with cic now but its in air with postal dept.
Dear i have modified my statements plz go through them once again in my earlier post. u have to incude duplicate IELTS its mandatory.

anshuman

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
canadestin said:
Anshuman,

From NDVO spreadsheet.... wat i figured out is..the average processing time from date of application filed at CIO to Visa issued is 249 days .......and from date of medical to Visa is average 45 days......so one can expect MR after completion of 200 to 215 days from date of app. reached at CIO.
Thanks dear it is a useful information for me to keep patience, and do u know i gave u +1 for ur useful advices

ANSHUMAN

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshuman said:
Thanks dear it is a useful information for me to keep patience, and do u know i gave u +1 for ur useful advices

ANSHUMAN
thanks....first +1 for u frm ME :D

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
toronto_dream2 said:
Quote from: toronto_dream2 on July 31, 2011, 10:25:14 am
hi all,

Friend don't waste ur time waiting for the post, arrange everything once again, your degree copies, experience letter, salary reciepts(or get salary certificate), ask for duplicate IELTS(british council can reissue it on ur request) for this u need to file an FIR i think. If IELTS has been given by IDP go directly to their Gurgaon head office if u live in Delhi or else go to nearby branch, with the mail or letter u got stating the return back of ur application and request them as they hardly issue duplicate IELTS score to the candidate.IDP will charge you and they will say that they will send ur score to the person concerned, but remember one thing if IELTS score will go separately then CIO will not entertain ur application. So, request them again and again for duplicate IELTS (to be handed to u, so that u can include it in ur application).
Don't forget to include ur birth certificate, bank statements(banks can reissue statements) and photocopies of ur passport plus the application form.
waiting for post is foolishness and it may take even a month to reach u as it will come by local post not by speed post as per my knowledge.And u know better than me how local posts are delievered.

Anshuman

toronto_dream2

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10,JUNE2011
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
BADSCORE-7
anshuman said:
Quote from: toronto_dream2 on July 31, 2011, 10:25:14 am
hi all,

Anshuman
Dear i already got copy from british council but my question is will cio accept the copy? Because on website they mention to attach copy of refusal letter and letter which shows my original ielts is with cic.ANND U KNOW MY ORIGINAL IS NOT WITH CIC NOW.