+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Can anyone from this thread let me know what is the average time for CIC to charge the CC or encash BD after a successful initial verification?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimreaper said:
Can anyone from this thread let me know what is the average time for CIC to charge the CC or encash BD after a successful initial verification?
In 2010 there were few cases whos cc/bd was encashed after 2 months.....now its done mostly betwee 7 to 25 days..... best way is to check with your bank.

binbin

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 nov 2010
AOR Received.
25 MAY 2011,2nd AOR- 2 JULY 2011
Med's Request
18-jan-2012
Passport Req..
18-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2012
canadestin said:
NDVO APPLICANTS FROM 19 JULY 2010 to 10 FEB 2011 WHOSE STATUS IS STILL RBVO / CIO ERC

harjot
tryresistingme
fragrance of lotus
vicky1
khan 786
Raj chandigarh
Triumph
mpatel6 (Milan)
lawrence.roy
Dips1213
BhaktiUjjwal
phantomphp (Aditya)
AMICANADA
rupal
Destined
Jurav
sumitghaiin
shergill80
Jasonbourne
vicky777
sairaghav
vasalagovind
rajan_rikhi
pratirajya
scropion31
binbin
foreverurs (Seema)
rilov
CHEERSMAN
kkr.2k6
varismart
sethi104
BillyG
SIDDHARTH
royalman
asharu
Golden Star
prashantbarot
anshuman
sonir
hariranjith
sonu_rp
Taptatanu

In sequence(from the date app. filed) the latest one whose status changed to IN PROCESS & MR is ;

Mayankpandya - Application filed 10 Feb 2011
dear frioend...
my status changed to in process from june 27....[/color

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binbin said:
dear frioend...
my status changed to in process from june 27....[/color

on doubt bro

ur file transfer date is 2 july 2011...n u said ur status changed to INPROCESS on 27 June???

can u plz tell what is written in ur ECaS ...Recived by Visa Office on XXXXXX???

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
on doubt bro

ur file transfer date is 2 july 2011...n u said ur status changed to INPROCESS on 27 June???

can u plz tell what is written in ur ECaS ...Recived by Visa Office on XXXXXX???
there is one more no? drajaygoyal his ecas turned in-process recently ??
and asharu Golden Star are inactive ones i guess they hardly login
btw , giving you postive rating is somehow restricted i tried once again but it failed

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
there is one more no? drajaygoyal his ecas turned in-process recently ??
and asharu Golden Star are inactive ones i guess they hardly login
btw , giving you postive rating is somehow restricted i tried once again but it failed
i succeeded...but was it+14 with urs before????

pharmacy1

Feb 16, 2011
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2011
Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
hi to all i have been blessed with a son now what all i need to do can any one in the forum guide me MAIN QUERY is that i did not get my wife x ray done i medical request so now will the canadian high commision send me the request again or shall i go to the dmp again
this question especially stands for indira ,sonir, dr hassib or any other forum member who could take the effort in replying
point is about my wife x ray whether i have to ask chc or they will intimate me by themselfs THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
queencougar said:
We just received ECAS update to IN PROCESS dated 26th July.
Please could administrator update us.
Thank you. :D

Well done Smiler. Hope we follow you closely!!!
Excellent, congrats, queencougar !!!
We are still RBVO, even after disappearing and reappearing address on ecas.

i sent them fax yesterday, with updated personal info, hope it will help and we could get some response

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
pharmacy1 said:
hi to all i have been blessed with a son now what all i need to do can any one in the forum guide me MAIN QUERY is that i did not get my wife x ray done i medical request so now will the canadian high commision send me the request again or shall i go to the dmp again
this question especially stands for indira ,sonir, dr hassib or any other forum member who could take the effort in replying
point is about my wife x ray whether i have to ask chc or they will intimate me by themselfs THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Congratulations !

Please get the passport done first for your son. You will have to inform NDVO, they will send new forms to add up your happiness. Along with the information please send the photograph of your son to reissue the medical forms.

You will need passport of your son to complete the form and application along with the medicals.

Sonir

asharu

Mar 18, 2011
hi all,
this question is especially for Madgy and Shalom, but any member's valuable remarks would be highly appreciated... we recently had a baby boy and we need to update this to our visa office in newdelhi. i am currently in US and getting my boys passport would take me around 3 months here, However i will get his birth certificate by 2 weeks. i have learned from this forum inorder to update a child will require us to send baby's notarized passport copy. since my current status is RBVO, my question is
I. Can i update via sending case specific inquiry to the VO and also attaching the scan copies to the mail or need to download the files and send them via post?
II. should i have to do it right away or wait for his passport to arrive?
thanks