25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
Thats not fair.......... :(

a very bad joke, i must say

canadestin said:
Helo Everyone,

im not going to fail Inshallah.....no way i am gonna accept Negative Decision from VO......it would be a big joke if accept the negative decison from VO and loose all my money.....they should think 1000 times and consult me before before taking that kind of decision....( over confidence???) :eek: :eek:

well guys wat i meanyt by "it's over Decision Made" is that after reading so many good posts by Sonir,Hasib,Advance,Ammar, Indira n all other nice nice guys....i decided that I wont directly or indirectly talk anything about the argument which took place yesterday. It's over from my side....n also decided that in future if such kind of arguments take place i will intervene and try my best ways to end it. :p :p

yes, even wanted to play a bad Joke by posting that kind of message 8) :-\

MiTSch

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.2011. - received by CIO on 11.02.2011.
Doc's Request.
10.08.2011. - received by VO Vienna on 07.09.2011.
AOR Received.
PER 20.06.2011.
IELTS Request
Submitted with the initial application
File Transfer...
In process from 13.07.2011.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25.08.2011. - received by VO London 07.09.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
avi_15 said:
address disappears again... anybody experiencing the same?

avi_15
Our address was there yesterday evening.
But today it disappeared.
Hope we'll all get some good news ;)

Beat wishes,
MiTSch

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
I too think he is referring to something else......He's very expressive and hence I think he wouldn't have restricted himself to just few words if he was talking about his ECAS status
expressive? i myself never knew that....good observation....n thnx :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
WHAT! How come..? Did you have sufficient points..I am extremly sorry to hear your status. I am a FSW2 applicant and I understand your state very much. I don't understand one thing is how come they issued you a PER and then regect your application without asking any clearification, furthermore I am too worried about my application.
Maybe god has better plans for you....
sid
Bro sid.....v r fsw2 applicant...no need not to b worried unless v faked any documents....V get extra 15 points compared to fsw1 applicants....n no need to prove bank balance....y worry?? be positive.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
IRG said:
Guys,

can you please confirm London VO fax number

i could nt find it on their official web site

Thanks a mil
London VO Fax: 0207 258 6333.
I have used it before and got replies from them.
Best wishes

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
Thanks for your compliment Advance123 :). I am kinda demotivated to visit this thread lately and spend the precious time reading all baseless arguments.. One thing ALL of us need to understand is that we are ALL trying to immigrate and live in Canada where the society is truly multicultural. So, we just need to accept the fact that, everyone comes from a different background/religious belief/country. What is good/legal/correct for one person, might not be the same for the other. Even the laws are different for each country.

I do not wish to point fingers here, but I wish our thread remained with all the spirit and wellness that FMA gave us a year ago.

One request to all of you out here, You can very well express your personal opinions about situations here, but keep your tone. You might not even realize that someone is hurt because of your tone..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Bro Advance, Atlast by complimenting one of our deserving senior members of this forum "Indira" u made her to break her silence and talk about the baseless issues going on this forum.

Thats the power of aprreciation/compliment :D ;D...one should learn it.

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii Maggi

I recieved your msg.... what i suggest pls provide me your email I will tell you each and everything on your email. Dont worry everything is perfectly fine... Your friend is eligible to apply and pray to god that ur frnd got the visa as well...

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Hi Indira and All Seniors:

Cheer up. This forum is the best help one can get as a FSW applicant. I am a living breathing example.... I got stuck many times and got pront advise, direction or comparion and emotional support from seniors and ppl in general. What some people like Advance123 says dont count.

Indira_prab is one of the cloolest and thats why I am Happy to informing on your comment that from SGVO we have recedived for Visa and currently having the best time after my honeymoon:)

Thank you all the nice people(99%) in this forum for your good wish, support and guidence.

BR

Manji

indira_prab said:
Thanks for your compliment Advance123 :). I am kinda demotivated to visit this thread lately and spend the precious time reading all baseless arguments.. One thing ALL of us need to understand is that we are ALL trying to immigrate and live in Canada where the society is truly multicultural. So, we just need to accept the fact that, everyone comes from a different background/religious belief/country. What is good/legal/correct for one person, might not be the same for the other. Even the laws are different for each country.

I do not wish to point fingers here, but I wish our thread remained with all the spirit and wellness that FMA gave us a year ago.

One request to all of you out here, You can very well express your personal opinions about situations here, but keep your tone. You might not even realize that someone is hurt because of your tone..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second to that...

Cappuccino said:
This is going to sound unpopular, but it saddens me that someone with borrowed funds has gotten a visa, when other honest applications have not or have been rejected because the cap is reached.

I think they need to be more stringent at CIO stage and insist on 12 months bank statements.

Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manji said:
Hi Indira and All Seniors:

Cheer up. This forum is the best help one can get as a FSW applicant. I am a living breathing example.... I got stuck many times and got pront advise, direction or comparion and emotional support from seniors and ppl in general. What some people like Advance123 says dont count.

Indira_prab is one of the cloolest and thats why I am Happy to informing on your comment that from SGVO we have recedived for Visa and currently having the best time after my honeymoon:)

Thank you all the nice people(99%) in this forum for your good wish, support and guidence.

BR

Manji
Congrats Manji Bhai, I hope so,.. :D......i think u misunderstood Advance123.....he was complementing Indira :'(....anyways best of luck for ur future in Canada ;D

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Sorry brother :-\ I really wanted to mean people who make this forum look bad....my sincerest apologies to Advance123 :'(....I saw indira being sad, and being a fan of her I may have jumped the gun :(

canadestin said:
Congrats Manji Bhai I hope so,.. :D......i think u misunderstood Advance123.....he was complementing Indira :'(....anyways best of luck for ur future in Canada ;D

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
xplorin82 said:
Congratulations. : )
Another step forward!

So do you have a E filenumber or a B file number? Mine starts with an E (that was assigned when CIO acknowledged with the PER email).
Thanks xplorin82,

waiting to hear great news for everyone here!!

entemaria

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
xplorin82 said:
Congratulations. : )
Another step forward!

So do you have a E filenumber or a B file number? Mine starts with an E (that was assigned when CIO acknowledged with the PER email).
My file number was B... when I received PER from Sydney, NS and Buffalo has kept the same B.. number even now.