Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
MovingAhead said:
Hello everyone..I have some good news to share. My eCas status is Decision Made. I have been having very hectic days at work and hence had not checked eCas since the last few days. But this was news I had to share with all of you for giving me strength through this journey.
congrats...god bless u

farzi_kk

Jul 18, 2011
Hi,
London visa office asked me to send IMM 5562 (Sepplementary Information: Your travels).
In the document chk list it says that aplicant and spouse complete this form but in this form there is space for applicant and spouse both. So do i have to send only one form or two forms for aplicant and spouse separately.

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
I too think he is referring to something else......He's very expressive and hence I think he wouldn't have restricted himself to just few words if he was talking about his ECAS status
I hope everything is alright. Take care and don't give up..

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
MovingAhead said:
Hello everyone..I have some good news to share. My eCas status is Decision Made. I have been having very hectic days at work and hence had not checked eCas since the last few days. But this was news I had to share with all of you for giving me strength through this journey.
congratzs dear , have a great life ahead :) :) :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
farzi_kk said:
Hi,
London visa office asked me to send IMM 5562 (Sepplementary Information: Your travels).
In the document chk list it says that aplicant and spouse complete this form but in this form there is space for applicant and spouse both. So do i have to send only one form or two forms for aplicant and spouse separately.
only 1 form needs to be filled by principal applicant.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
farzi_kk said:
Hi,
One form is enough.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
MovingAhead said:
many congratulations movingahead :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helo Everyone,

im not going to fail Inshallah.....no way i am gonna accept Negative Decision from VO......it would be a big joke if accept the negative decison from VO and loose all my money.....they should think 1000 times and consult me before before taking that kind of decision....( over confidence???) :eek: :eek:

well guys wat i meanyt by "it's over Decision Made" is that after reading so many good posts by Sonir,Hasib,Advance,Ammar, Indira n all other nice nice guys....i decided that I wont directly or indirectly talk anything about the argument which took place yesterday. It's over from my side....n also decided that in future if such kind of arguments take place i will intervene and try my best ways to end it. :p :p

yes, even wanted to play a bad Joke by posting that kind of message 8) :-\

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canadestin said:
Helo Everyone,

im not going to fail Inshallah.....no way i am gonna accept Negative Decision from VO......it would be a big joke if accept the negative decison from VO and loose all my money.....they should think 1000 times and consult me before before taking that kind of decision....( over confidence???) :eek: :eek:

well guys wat i meanyt by "it's over Decision Made" is that after reading so many good posts by Sonir,Hasib,Advance,Ammar, Indira n all other nice nice guys....i decided that I wont directly or indirectly talk anything about the argument which took place yesterday. It's over from my side....n also decided that in future if such kind of arguments take place i will intervene and try my best ways to end it. :p :p

man , you almost gave me a heart attack... ???

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
Helo Everyone,

so my guess was right :D and i was damn sure about it but wanted to hear it from you

wishes to you
sonir :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
so my guess was right :D and i was damn sure about it but wanted to hear it from you

wishes to you
sonir :)
yes sonir,,,u know me very well,,,,my wishes are also with u...in fact more than my status ...i am eagerly waiting to hear ur status change into IN PROCESS :D....ur senior to me in matter concerning to Date when application has been filed :p

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
yes sonir,,,u know me very well,,,,my wishes are also with u...in fact more than my status ...i am eagerly waiting to hear ur status change into IN PROCESS :D....ur senior to me in matter concerning to Date when application has been filed :p
thanks bro i can feel it that you wishes are there for me, and so are mine. :)

thanks a ton,
keep posting, and be positive always and pls from next time dont scare us even if we know you well :p
sonir

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
avi_15 said:
address disappears again... anybody experiencing the same?

avi_15
Mine is still there and RBVO.

Mari